Manager - Recruitment at Hi-Tech Informatics
Views:13 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Hi-Tech Informatics - Functional Consultant - Oracle Applications - Contractual (8-11 yrs)
What we are looking for?
You are responsible for supporting/enhancing custom applications that uses Oracle database following best Practices in industry. The ideal candidate should be able to take ownership of supporting custom applications developed to meet complex business requirements.
You will closely work with IT and Business Leaders to understand their functional challenges and provide solutions to address them.
Individuals with a minimum of 8 years of experience independently supporting and developing solutions in Oracle database preferred.
Educational Qualifications :
- Good Financials and Accounting knowledge CA/MBA Finance with Commerce graduate Or Bachelors degree in Engineering IT Computer or equivalent with Strong Accounting Knowledge on EBS Oracle
What you will be doing :
- Support the long-term technical vision for the team and organization
- Build highly reliable, available, and scalable solutions in Oracle EBS to meet business requirements
What you should have :
- Minimum of 8 years of experience Functional Design and End to end deploying solutions in Oracle EBS and Fusion Financials
- Drive Functional Design Workshop with Strong Customer Facing Experience
- Strong knowledge in Oracle EBS Finance modules Invoicing Payments AP, AR, GL, FA Tax, India Localisation, AGIS
- Good accounting and Finance process knowledge Procure to Pay Cycle, Supply chain Financing and Payment Files integrations
- Minimum 3-4 Full Oracle EBS Implementation, with hands on experience documenting BRD BR100 FIT Gap analysis and Testing Signoff and cut over plan execution
- Basic experience of executing SQL queries for analysis on EBS Database
- Knowledge of data models and web services available in Oracle EBS and Fusion Interface
- Strong knowledge on designing interfaces from Oracle EBS AP Invoicing Payment
- Knowledge of ITIL framework working in Development and Support projects
- A highly motivated and energetic team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good to have: Supply chain Financing, Retail industry domain knowledge B2B B2C etc
Contract length : 10 months
Expected Start Date : 15/4/2021