HGS - Vice President/Assistant Vice President - Business Excellence - Healthcare Domain (12-17 yrs)
Job Description :
- Play active role in solutioning for new business thru levers like Business Excellence framework/tools, RPAs, Analytics and formulate value generation opportunities for prospects
- Lead and manage overall BE initiatives for the geography, spanning across multiple delivery centers, and different business types Viz contact centers, back office support, claims adjudication, etc.
- Champion the strategy execution of vertical and organization specific frameworks for healthcare - Capability Maturity Model and design, pursue improvement, changes through cross geo and cross functional collaboration
- Participate in organizational wide initiatives to represent business opportunities and alignment thereof and enable/aid deployment wherever applicable
- Create strategy for trouble business situations in terms of proactive identification, mitigation/improvement plans, measurement and governance
- Work closely with practice organization (capabilities organization) within the vertical to identify cross modular opportunities for improvement and also enable new product creation/development
Qualification, Experience and skill sets :
- Graduate in a technical filed with 12+ years of experience in Business Excellence/Quality/Consulting, out which minimum 4-5 years experience in senior positions in a BPOs and preferably healthcare domain
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt from institutes like ASQ, ISI, etc.
- MBA from business school of repute will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work in a multi culture, multi geography and cross functional environment
- Knowledge and experience in RPA, Analytics is an added advantage
- Experience in consulting would be an added advantage