HGS - Vice President/Assistant Vice President - Business Excellence - Healthcare Domain (12-17 yrs)
Job Description :
- Play active role in solutioning for new business thru levers like Business Excellence framework/tools, RPAs, Analytics and formulate value generation opportunities for prospects
- Lead and manage overall BE initiatives for the geography, spanning across multiple delivery centers, and different business types Viz contact centers, back office support, claims adjudication, etc.
- Champion the strategy execution of vertical and organization specific frameworks for healthcare - Capability Maturity Model and design, pursue improvement, changes through cross geo and cross functional collaboration
- Participate in organizational wide initiatives to represent business opportunities and alignment thereof and enable/aid deployment wherever applicable
- Create strategy for trouble business situations in terms of proactive identification, mitigation/improvement plans, measurement and governance
- Work closely with practice organization (capabilities organization) within the vertical to identify cross modular opportunities for improvement and also enable new product creation/development
Qualification, Experience and skill sets :
- Graduate in a technical filed with 12+ years of experience in Business Excellence/Quality/Consulting, out which minimum 4-5 years experience in senior positions in a BPOs and preferably healthcare domain
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt from institutes like ASQ, ISI, etc.
- MBA from business school of repute will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work in a multi culture, multi geography and cross functional environment
- Knowledge and experience in RPA, Analytics is an added advantage
- Experience in consulting would be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.