HGS - Practice Lead (16-20 yrs)
Key Result Areas (KRAs) :
1. Primary responsibilities :
a. Customer-related :
- Keep abreast with the process of revenue cycle management (A/R) in the healthcare industry.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of the job.
- Demonstrates good understanding of the performance SLA's and meet the SLA's.
- Understand all binding laws and regulations related to the project.
- Developing in-depth knowledge base among the team members relating to domain and process.
b. Financials related :
- Responsible for driving quality improvement initiatives to ensure avoidance of penalty.
- Should manage the P&L for the process.
c. People related :
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills and excellent team handling skills.
1) Attrition Management :
- Oversee team reviews, submit progress reports of the team to the BUH and conclude appraisals.
- Conduct individual performance reviews and propose the required action plan.
- Active involvement in disciplinary issues arising out of the team.
d. Process-related :
- Ensure project meets all the required Quality parameters -internal and external
- Implement efficiency improvement projects by deploying lean sigma methodology
- Ensure all MIS reports go on time.
- Participation in conference calls on subject matters whenever necessary.
- To be able to take on additional responsibilities for the team if required.
- Monitoring and assisting the quality of the work done by the team.
- Updating management on team performance.
- Co-coordinating with the client on process related issues and updates.
- Identifying, recommending and implementing ways to increase the quality of operating teams, with productivity as a bonding CTQ.
- Client co-ordination on overall process progress and monitoring of issues.
2. Secondary responsibilities (if any) :
b. Financial related
c. People related:
- Ability to work with a diverse population.
- Ensure the process follows strict adherence to the process workflow and apt behavior is observed.
- Ensure good leaders are developed.
- Final point of Escalation of issues/concerns with the support groups i.e., HR, Admin, TSG, QAG and Finance.
- Handling disciplinary issues and administrative issues of the project.
d. Process-related :
- Put forth queries/concerns of the BUH and address accordingly.
- Ensure the skill inventory of the project.
- Counseling of team members on improving Quality & productivity.
- Reviewing continuous quality improvements processes.
Knowledge/Skills/Attitude/ Domain expertise (required to play this role) :
- Knowledge in US healthcare industry and experience in RCM/ A/R process is preferred
- Team handling skills is a mandate.
- Knowledge of basic necessary computer applications.
- Have a positive attitude.
Domain expertise, if any :
- Any healthcare BPO industry.
Required Qualifications/ Experience/ Certifications :
- High school +2+3/ MBA
- Overall 16+ years, 12+ years in healthcare
Certifications (Technical / Non-technical), if any :
Internal Customers, if any :
- Immediate reporting manager.
- Employees reporting into the role of Senior Manager.
- Internal support functions Viz, HR, Admin, TSG.
- All vendors associated with the organization.
External Customers, if any :
- The client.
Key attributes for the role.
1. Indepth knowledge of all ( 70-80 % ) RCM( Revenue Cycle Management) platforms
2. Various Pricing Strategy and points used by the market
3. Through the understanding of the RCM market in the US and India ( market research etc. )
4. Denial Mmgt. SME
5. On-shore experience preferable
6. End to End understanding of the Industry
7. Technology Evangelist
8. Lastly, Operations Manager at heart
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.