HGS - Practice Lead (16-20 yrs)
Key Result Areas (KRAs) :
1. Primary responsibilities :
a. Customer-related :
- Keep abreast with the process of revenue cycle management (A/R) in the healthcare industry.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of the job.
- Demonstrates good understanding of the performance SLA's and meet the SLA's.
- Understand all binding laws and regulations related to the project.
- Developing in-depth knowledge base among the team members relating to domain and process.
b. Financials related :
- Responsible for driving quality improvement initiatives to ensure avoidance of penalty.
- Should manage the P&L for the process.
c. People related :
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills and excellent team handling skills.
1) Attrition Management :
- Oversee team reviews, submit progress reports of the team to the BUH and conclude appraisals.
- Conduct individual performance reviews and propose the required action plan.
- Active involvement in disciplinary issues arising out of the team.
d. Process-related :
- Ensure project meets all the required Quality parameters -internal and external
- Implement efficiency improvement projects by deploying lean sigma methodology
- Ensure all MIS reports go on time.
- Participation in conference calls on subject matters whenever necessary.
- To be able to take on additional responsibilities for the team if required.
- Monitoring and assisting the quality of the work done by the team.
- Updating management on team performance.
- Co-coordinating with the client on process related issues and updates.
- Identifying, recommending and implementing ways to increase the quality of operating teams, with productivity as a bonding CTQ.
- Client co-ordination on overall process progress and monitoring of issues.
2. Secondary responsibilities (if any) :
b. Financial related
c. People related:
- Ability to work with a diverse population.
- Ensure the process follows strict adherence to the process workflow and apt behavior is observed.
- Ensure good leaders are developed.
- Final point of Escalation of issues/concerns with the support groups i.e., HR, Admin, TSG, QAG and Finance.
- Handling disciplinary issues and administrative issues of the project.
d. Process-related :
- Put forth queries/concerns of the BUH and address accordingly.
- Ensure the skill inventory of the project.
- Counseling of team members on improving Quality & productivity.
- Reviewing continuous quality improvements processes.
Knowledge/Skills/Attitude/ Domain expertise (required to play this role) :
- Knowledge in US healthcare industry and experience in RCM/ A/R process is preferred
- Team handling skills is a mandate.
- Knowledge of basic necessary computer applications.
- Have a positive attitude.
Domain expertise, if any :
- Any healthcare BPO industry.
Required Qualifications/ Experience/ Certifications :
- High school +2+3/ MBA
- Overall 16+ years, 12+ years in healthcare
Certifications (Technical / Non-technical), if any :
Internal Customers, if any :
- Immediate reporting manager.
- Employees reporting into the role of Senior Manager.
- Internal support functions Viz, HR, Admin, TSG.
- All vendors associated with the organization.
External Customers, if any :
- The client.
Key attributes for the role.
1. Indepth knowledge of all ( 70-80 % ) RCM( Revenue Cycle Management) platforms
2. Various Pricing Strategy and points used by the market
3. Through the understanding of the RCM market in the US and India ( market research etc. )
4. Denial Mmgt. SME
5. On-shore experience preferable
6. End to End understanding of the Industry
7. Technology Evangelist
8. Lastly, Operations Manager at heart