Deputy Manager at Hexaware Technologies
Views:182 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Hexaware Technologies - Business Value Architect - Change Management (6-13 yrs)
Business Value Architect - Change Management
High Level Responsibility :
Accelerating Digital Transformation, Enabling Enterprise Agility, Delivering Operational Excellence and Unparalleled Efficiency is one of the world's fastest-growing industry needs. Process Mining is a new software category and an innovative way to address the inefficiencies. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity - and for that, we need you to join us as a Business Value Architect.
As a Business Value Architect, you will be spearheading our efforts in data-driven business transformation at our customers. We expect the candidate to drive measurable business impact across processes and industries and accelerate the appeal of our services. Blend deep process and industry expertise with a proven consulting skill set and a keen interest in analytics and change management.
Detailed Responsibilities :
- Define the set of strategic, core and support processes that transcend functional and organizational boundaries; identify and describe external entities such as customers, suppliers, and external systems that interact with the business; and describe which people, resources and controls are involved in the processes.
- Use process mining data to derive root causes and quantify the business impact
- Build business cases and ROI calculations, leveraging industry benchmarks and best practices
- The ability to partner with stakeholders to document, communicate and create high-level models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture values generated from the new capabilities and processes.
- Formulate solutions and improvement actions in finance, sales, supply chain, regulatory reporting, customer onboarding, customer service, procurement, and other major business functions
- Present results and realized value to senior management and C-level executives
- Devise strategies to enable end users at scale and prepare them for change
- Evangelize process mining led pursuits across the organization
- Lead and work with domain subject matter experts and data engineers, data analysts, our product partners to create reusable assets that differentiate us in the marketplace
Required Skills / Capabilities :
- Ability to identify and resolve problems within stipulated timelines.
- Passion for Change Management, relating with People, Process, Technology and explaining complex concepts with simplicity.
- Drive data-driven value generation at our customers using market-leading Process Mining Technology, Process Automation and Machine Learning.
- Have good understanding, knowledge and experience of the following platforms - Celonis, Minit, Signovio.
- Knowledge on Six sigma preferrable