Assistant Vice President - HR at Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
Views:1175 Applications:365 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Hexaware - Talent Acquisition Specialist (6-10 yrs)
Education: Preferably BE and MBA.
Location: Chennai / Mumbai.
- An MBA, with minimum 6-10 years' experience in Talent Acquisition with atleast 2-3 years in Leadership Hiring (Mandatory).
- Strong experience in Recruitment Life Cycle from Sourcing to Selection.
- Should have done hiring in Cloud, DevOps, Digital, Analytics.
- Full life-cycle search & selection experience specializing in Technology hiring / Leadership Hiring and with extensive Social Media (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter) hiring experience.
- Should have strong Interpersonal and Stakeholder management Skills.
- Ability to self-motivate, multi-task and work independently and within a team.
- Expertise in evaluating & screening candidates and well versed with latest hiring tools and practices.
- Self-starter with competitive spirit & ability to work independently in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Conduct confidential research and talent identification to identify best-in-class leadership talent for the organization.
- Must possess strong presentation, communication (spoken and written) and negotiation skills.
- High on integrity, ethics, moral values and flexible.
- Hands-on experience in sourcing, head-hunting, candidate management with proven ability in executing senior level mandates.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.