Assistant Vice President - HR at Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
Views:2801 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Hexaware - Solutions Architect - Dynamics 365 & Azure Services (10-15 yrs)
- A Solutions Architect is expected to be knowledgeable in Dynamics365 and Azure Services. The Solutions Architect will have to expert with solution architecture, client presales / presentation, team management and thought leadership skills.
- You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high quality solutions, participate in Sales and various pursuits focused on our clients' business needs. You will also contribute in a variety of roles in thought leadership, mentorship, systems analysis, architecture, design, configuration, testing, debugging, and documentation. You will challenge your leading edge solutions, consultative and business skills through the diversity of work in multiple industry domains.
- At least 2 full project implementations that exploit the full capabilities of MS Dynamics 365 is a MUST.
- At least 10 years of experience in a professional services company, consulting firm, or agency
- Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and lead teams in the implementation of the solution according to the design/architecture.
- Experience in project and solution estimation and team structure definition.
- Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on market/technical conditions and future direction.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other ancillary project members.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Desire to mentor younger team members and develop their skills.
- Experience working on multiple concurrent projects.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Be independent and self-driven.
- Must be open to travel.
Preferred skills and education:
- Bachelors /Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Certifications in Microsoft Dynamics
- Leadership and team management experience with ability to provide strategic planning and oversight
- Experience leading customer workshop sessions to educate customers on the latest technology trends and best practices
- Track record of leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.