Senior Executive at Hexaware Technologies Ltd
Views:4135 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Hexaware - Senior Manager/General Manager - Business Development (10-15 yrs)
- The individual in this position is responsible for leading sales for consulting and services to new clients across various industry verticals.
- Responsible for new business sales within assigned markets or existing clients.
- Champion the effort to grow and maintain the corporation's primary and long-term revenue base
- This position will generate leads; develop targets into clients and meet revenue quotas as assigned for Sales.
- Identifying and cultivating new business opportunities through phone/social media prospecting, marketing and industry relationships.
- Proactively conducting research on potential client and industry marketing opportunities.
- Drafting pitches and overseeing the proposal/ RFP process.
- Assisting corporate counsel on contract negotiation.
- Assisting in developing and overseeing the firm marketing budgets.
- Designing and maintaining effective communication materials including presentation content and client communication.
- Overseeing databases and sales cycle tracking tools.
- Report on sales activity with consistent frequency
- To share and understand the high growth objectives of the organization.
- Proactively cultivating new clients and areas of company growth, negotiating contracts with new and existing clients, and overseeing databases.
- Develop a thorough understanding of prospect or client short-term and long-term strategic requirements through discussions with existing and prospective client executive management.
- Partner with Leadership to establish optimal sales strategy for particular pursuits, based on client interactions.
- Identifying potential areas of growth for current clients. Collaborate with Sales Support; Account Management; Operations and other departments to ensure the client's expectations are being met or exceeded.
- Provide customer and market intelligence back to Sales, Account Management, Operations, and Finance regarding organization's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats based on sales pursuit interactions.
- Monitor economic and legal trends that could affect sales
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.