Senior Executive at Hexaware Technologies Ltd
Views:3096 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Hexaware - Senior Manager/General Manager - Business Development (10-15 yrs)
- The individual in this position is responsible for leading sales for consulting and services to new clients across various industry verticals.
- Responsible for new business sales within assigned markets or existing clients.
- Champion the effort to grow and maintain the corporation's primary and long-term revenue base
- This position will generate leads; develop targets into clients and meet revenue quotas as assigned for Sales.
- Identifying and cultivating new business opportunities through phone/social media prospecting, marketing and industry relationships.
- Proactively conducting research on potential client and industry marketing opportunities.
- Drafting pitches and overseeing the proposal/ RFP process.
- Assisting corporate counsel on contract negotiation.
- Assisting in developing and overseeing the firm marketing budgets.
- Designing and maintaining effective communication materials including presentation content and client communication.
- Overseeing databases and sales cycle tracking tools.
- Report on sales activity with consistent frequency
- To share and understand the high growth objectives of the organization.
- Proactively cultivating new clients and areas of company growth, negotiating contracts with new and existing clients, and overseeing databases.
- Develop a thorough understanding of prospect or client short-term and long-term strategic requirements through discussions with existing and prospective client executive management.
- Partner with Leadership to establish optimal sales strategy for particular pursuits, based on client interactions.
- Identifying potential areas of growth for current clients. Collaborate with Sales Support; Account Management; Operations and other departments to ensure the client's expectations are being met or exceeded.
- Provide customer and market intelligence back to Sales, Account Management, Operations, and Finance regarding organization's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats based on sales pursuit interactions.
- Monitor economic and legal trends that could affect sales