Hexaware - Senior General Manager - FAO Operations (16-24 yrs)
- Candidate should bring knowhow of various automation interventions across Finance & Accounts value chain including RPA Interventions
- Should be abreast of all common Finance & Accounting concepts & practices / procedures.
- The person will anchor Finance transformation projects from functional perspective, get trained on few of the above tools and act as functional consultant / SME on F&A tools deployment, perform requirement gathering and create functional specifications document and also support RPA led projects from functional stand point for projects across Finance and Accounting areas.
- Bringing about transformation initiatives within or outside the FAO domain
- A robust understanding of RPA and process excellence and involved in process improvements
- Understanding of various tools available for such transformation activities.
- Participated in client due diligence activities
- Has brought about some cost savings and benefits to the organisation through his transformation initiatives
- Preferably managed a large team size of 250+
- sound domain knowledge in the area of finance and accounts.
- Managing the delivery as per the SLAs agreed with the client and managing client deliverables
- Team management
- Good communication skill so as to articulate his thoughts and views freely
- Managed transition of processes
Should have strong delivery experience across all FNA towers & exposure to Transformation .