Associate GM at Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
Views:3209 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Hexaware - Salesforce Presales Architect (13-18 yrs)
- At least 5 full project implementations on Salesforce Platform that exploit the full capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of Salesforce is a MUST.
- At least 10 years of experience in a professional services company, consulting firm, or agency
- Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and lead teams in implementation of solution according to the design/architecture.
- Experience in project and solution estimation and team structure definition.
- Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on market/technical conditions and future direction.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other ancillary project members.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Desire to mentor younger team members and develop their skills.
- Experience working on multiple concurrent projects.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, Independent and self-driven.
- Must be open to travel.
- Masters or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Certifications in Salesforce
- Leadership and team management experience with ability to provide strategic planning and oversight
- Experience leading customer workshop sessions to educate customers on the latest technology trends and best practices
- Track record of leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes