Associate GM at Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
Views:3826 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Hexaware - Salesforce Presales Architect (13-18 yrs)
- At least 5 full project implementations on Salesforce Platform that exploit the full capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of Salesforce is a MUST.
- At least 10 years of experience in a professional services company, consulting firm, or agency
- Have a solid understanding of delivery methodology and lead teams in implementation of solution according to the design/architecture.
- Experience in project and solution estimation and team structure definition.
- Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on market/technical conditions and future direction.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
- Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other ancillary project members.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Desire to mentor younger team members and develop their skills.
- Experience working on multiple concurrent projects.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, Independent and self-driven.
- Must be open to travel.
- Masters or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Certifications in Salesforce
- Leadership and team management experience with ability to provide strategic planning and oversight
- Experience leading customer workshop sessions to educate customers on the latest technology trends and best practices
- Track record of leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.