General Manager at Hexaware
Views:1361 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Hexaware - RPA Architect - .Net & Java (7-20 yrs)
- Requirement gathering, technical solution preparation, solution design, guide the team in solution / design / development and act as SME.
- Drive project technically, participate in technical reviews - internal and with client, front end with client for solution and delivery demo's, technical expertise in various RPA technologies like Automation Anywhere, UiPath, etc.
Development languages : .Net and Java
- Design and architecture experience mandatory
- Excellent understanding different security consideration for varied automation required including protection of sensitive information
- Fair understanding of scalability and performance aspects while providing a solution
Mandatory : 7+ of overall IT experience with at least 2-3+ years as an RPA Architect and 5-6 implementations of design & Architecture in RPA. 3+ projects End to End Completion using one of the tool (UiPath, Automation Anywhere).
This is a technical expert role (not functional consultant)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.