Assistant Vice President - HR at Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
Views:2020 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Hexaware - Project Delivery Manager - Manufacturing/Retail/CPG Domain (18-20 yrs)
Please Note this is a Project DELIVERY MANAGER requirement and not an Infra requirement.
- 18 + years- of overall experience with 4-5 years in senior delivery management roles managing large Multi-functional, distributed team of 100+ with delivery ownership.
- Should have handled P&L responsibilities.
- Proven ability in providing leadership and developing business strategies and solution for clients.
- Proven technical expertise in providing technical leadership to the development team and ability to evaluate complex project risks and issues.
- Domain Experience - Manufacturing / Retail & CPG
- Facilitate account growth through account mining, relationship management, Quality and on time delivery.
- Risk identification and mitigation planning
- Proven experience in Project transitioning, program planning, execution, tracking and monitoring.
- Experienced in managing delivery of large AM project with end to end responsibility
- Ensure and improve project profitability and utilization
- Review Project Metrics/ SLAs and their achievement and take corrective action if required
- Proven ability in implementing AM Process, methodology, tools, estimation techniques
- Timely billing in line with payment milestones
- Should have excellent client facing and relationship building skills.
- Ensure high employee passion index
- Identify resource skill gaps and training needs
- Responsible for customer satisfaction, delivery quality
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.