Manager at Hexaware Technologies
Views:671 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:152
Hexaware - Product Manager - Cards Domain (12-15 yrs)
1. Bring deep understanding of Credit Card Issuer business and analytics needs of different personas in the credit card life cycle.
2. Lead productization efforts in the existing areas and help develop new ones
3. Identify market opportunities, build business cases and define product vision, strategy & roadmaps, break vision into phases, prioritize and drive backlogs for launch
4. Be able to put yourself in the customer's shoes and interface with customers to understand their underlying needs and articulate the Product vision and build a culture of customer discovery within the organization
5. Manage the entire product life cycle from ideation, to planning and execution
6. Hypothesize, measure and learn. Continuously test and leverage insights to inform decisions
7. Work with Product Marketing and define the strategy for go-to-market discussions
8. Define, track and report on relevant KPI's and success metrics
9. Experimental mindset to drive innovation
1. MBA with BS or higher in Computer Science.
2. Over all 12 Years and 8+ years of Cards Industry experience, including deep knowledge of credit cards customer and transactions data, IT systems and operations.
3. 5+ years of SaaS software/ product management experience or equivalent preferably in a bank or software product company.
4. Experience in managing US Geo is MUST.
5. Any product experience in cards would be good. VisionPlus, Card Analytics etc.
6. Experience bringing a product or solution to life.
7. Experience delivering complex powerful products that are made simple for the customers.
8. Brought to market Analytics products and have knowledge of descriptive, predictive, prescriptive analytics and respective data visualizations.
9. Understanding of data warehouse solutions.
10. Basic understanding of data science models.
11. Excellent PowerPoint and excel skills.
12. Ability to manage and prioritize dozens of requirements, deadlines, and projects.
13. An analytical and metrics driven work style that leverages data to make informed decisions .
14. An ability to manage multiple teams and multiple projects in an iterative process.
15. Strong presentation skills.