Manager at Hexaware Technologies
Views:148 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Hexaware - Presales Solution Architect - Banking Domain (10-15 yrs)
Presales Solution Architect - Banking
Location: (Chennai - Siruseri)
Experience: 10 Years to 15 Years
Banking Practice Leads/Managers have overall responsibility for their Consulting area of expertise in Sales Pursuits, Solution Architecture, Brand Promotion and Collateral and Asset development.
Basic Required Qualifications:
1. 10-15 years of experience within any two or more areas: Cards and Payments, Commercial Banking, Retail Banking and Risk & Compliance Consulting; with focus on digital transformation.
2. 10-15 years of Consulting experience working with Financial Services clients.
1. Identify market priorities and provide insight to practice, competency & geo sales leadership.
2. Partner with geo sales & competency teams on offering planning.
3. Partner with geo sales & competency teams to maintain, develop, and expand prospects.
4. Understand the competitor landscape in the practice area.
5. Educate internal leaders and external clients on Banking Services offerings.
6. Identify and review opportunities and prioritize activities to optimize realization of pipeline.
7. Participate in sales support as part of and/or leading a pursuit team.
8. Articulate job requirements for resources needed, supporting talent acquisition and fulfillment.
9. Able to assist with initial project mobilization as needed.
1. Drive client solutioning for sales pursuits in their practice area
2. Understand the business challenge and what the client wants to achieve
3. Formulate the solution based on expertise in practice area and Hexaware's Banking Services capabilities
4. Identify the value proposition and differentiators for Hexaware's Banking Services
5. Develop the storyline that represents all our capabilities to address the client's problem
1. Represent Hexaware's Banking Services in industry conferences and forums
2. Drive thought leadership in practice area (blogs, points of view, formal campaigns, etc.)
3. Participate in webinars, summits, etc. representing Hexaware's Banking practice area
4. Collateral and Asset Development
5. Develop practice area collateral, offerings, and supporting materials
6. Communicate collateral and offering messaging effectively to geo sales and competency teams for qualification discussions
7. Drive development of assets (e. g. tools, accelerators, etc.) and intellectual property (e. g. playbooks)
Ideal candidates have consulting-relevant experience in the practice area including conducting structured analysis, program definition and management, and consultative, collaborative problem-solving.
1. Bachelor's degree required and a graduate degree preferred
2. 10-15 years of Banking domain experience, spanning people, process, and technology with an eye toward business transformation
3. Proven ability to contribute to new business development efforts
4. Experience working with senior business partners and C-level clients identifying trends, communicating competitive actions, and presenting strategic implications in Banking
5. Technology conversant and aware of major technology trends in the Financial Services industry
6. Excellent communicator with the ability to communicate effectively along vertical and horizontal planes internally and in client organizations.
7. Strong project management skills