Manager at Hexaware Technologies
Views:5443 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:181
Hexaware - Practice Lead - Solutions - Data Analytics & Cloud (14-20 yrs)
Title : Practice Lead - Solutions (Data Analytics & Cloud)
Location : Chennai
Experience : 15-20 Yrs
Job Description :
1. Hands on experience with the latest in BI Technologies.
2. Should have worked on developing PoCs/managed delivery in the areas of Traditional BI, Advanced Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Cloud (Azure, AWS), Visualization.
3. Experience with SAS, Python, R, SPSS, Minitab, Tableau, or similar tools.
4. Java development, Microservices, AWS application services, Kubernetes clusters (on prem and AWS), Docker Engine, Docker Containers, Continuous Deployment/Delivery frameworks, and design.
5. Rich experience in Pre-Sales, Solutions, and Consulting.
6. Should have excellent communication and presentation skills.
7. Strong conceptual and analytical skills, which demonstrate out of the box problem solving
8. Proven ability to appropriately prioritize and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment
9. Team player with experience leading and collaborating cross-teams to deliver successful solutions
10. Superior people and personnel management skills.
11. Frequent interactions with external customers at the Director level or above; the normal level of interactions is the CXO level.
12. The role provides consulting services for clients through a range of internal and external functions in the following areas: Consulting, Account Interaction, Service Delivery, and Practice Delivery responsibilities.
13. The position is distinguished from more senior Practice Architect positions by the nature of the engagements or programs involved; deal sizes range from transactional solutions of < $1M to multi-year outsourcing solutions of > $20M. This role may require up to 50% travel.
14. Perform periodic project/program analysis, product line review, and product line "health checks" with practice and delivery resources.
15. Examine customer reference-ability and establish on-going relationships with the customer and account team members.
16. Refine practice pipeline and product line attributes based upon metrics and analysis as well as overall fit within the marketplace and technological changes.
17. Support the development and execution of an Account Strategy in collaboration with internal stakeholders.
18. Capture, develop, and refine intellectual property (IP) based upon projects, programs, and engagements; develop IP to be reusable for future training and delivery requirements.
19. Coordinate subject matter material with team members for the development of best practices for product lines and delivery improvements.