Manager at Hexaware Technologies
Views:1707 Applications:271 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:212
Hexaware - Practice Lead - Application Managed Services (17-20 yrs)
Title - Practice Lead - Application Managed Services
Experience - 17-20 Years
Location - Mumbai/Pune/Chennai
1. As an Application Managed Services (AMS) Practice Lead, a Product Manager for our Application Managed Offering Products - you will be responsible for enhancing and evolving AMS Service's roadmap, designing and building new products (service offerings), differentiators, market testing, and scaling all services programs.
2. As part of scaling, you'll work with Sales, Marketing, Solutions & Delivery teams as well as coordinate rollout and enablement of our broader partner ecosystem.
3. You will serve as a key focal point for our AMS Initiative, a key player in shaping GTM strategy, Solutions, help building relevant Competency within the Unit and assist shaping up Delivery Readiness and Execution.
4. The main KPI's that you would be responsible for would be around Revenue Generation (TCV Targets) and Marketing Support (Sales Qualified Leads and Thought Leadership)
1. Responsible, as a Product Manager, to create Application Managed Services, a Service Offering (as a Product), to take to market to realize the intended ROI as per the Business Case approved by management.
2. Create an ecosystem, within budget, that would support activities right from Service Offering conceptualization, qualification, Sales enablement, GTM strategy, pricing models, assist in Competency Building, Delivery readiness & Training strategy.
3. Lead services product roadmap for the AMS practice and be focused on creating Differentiators and accelerators to help stand out in the target market.
4. Mentor regional overlay sales and practice members; provide industry thought leadership through conferences, events, articles, blogs, white papers, videos and social media.
5. Manage and participate directly in the development of transition & execution strategies, services packages, target operating models, scripts, and templates as required.
6. Coordinate regional field enablement with regional Overlay Sales leadership and work closely with partner organization on external enablement activities.
7. Be the primary point of contact for services and technologies associated with all aspects of AMS services and solutions.
8. Manage strategic vendor relationships related to the service, including tracking and monitoring vendor adherence to contractual obligations.
9. Looking for a result-oriented Services Product Manager with the ability to work across organizations internally and externally accountable for AMS Services Product success.
10. Ensure that all risks associated with the service are managed appropriately.
1. Minimum 15+ years of experience in IT industry in application support and development
2. Strong understanding of ITIL processes
3. ITIL Foundation / Any Lifecycle / Expert certification (More than 22 credits in ITIL Certification path), PMP/ Prince 2 project management certification will be advantageous
4. Minimum 4+ years of experience in managing delivery of 2-3 customer engagements in managed services mode for application support scope for SaaS, COTS, Custom and Mainframe applications
5. Minimum 3+ years of experience in pre-sales, responding to Managed Services RFI / RFP / proactive proposals
6. Minimum 3+ years in Managing Transition lifecycle of medium to complex IT outsourcing/ landscape/ portfolio/ projects for 2 to 3 international customers.
7. Perform independent Applications Portfolio assessment of customer environment to assess the complexity of the engagement
8. Ensure on creating complex service transition plans and should have experience in executing same on schedule and scope. Should have experience in implementing suitable tools/software to perform transition.
9. Should have handled transition for COTS, SaaS, custom apps (Java, .NET, Legacy, Mainframes, etc.) of application support & maintenance, ITIL Processes, change management, Release & Deployment related activities from customer and incumbent vendors
10. Need good understanding of the customer strategy, focus, services and business processes
11. Experience in responding to opportunities of TCV 50m$ and above is a must
12. Participate in Proposal writing and design the Transition plan/solution as part of RFP solution Participate in Solution Presentation to the client
13. Hands on experience in due diligence, estimation, constructing solution presentations & response documents is needed. Experience in solution defense to customers is needed
14. A thought leader - have written White Papers / Blogs / Articles / Videos on AMS, participated in conferences, events and active on social media.
15. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with documentation skills
16. Effective customer-facing communication (written & verbal), with the ability to work directly with customer's executives and technical teams.
17. National and international short-term travel at short notice may be required
18. BS degree in a technical or engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.