Assistant Vice President - HR at Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
Views:713 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Hexaware - OverLay Sales Manager (12-16 yrs)
A high visibility role with primary function being to accelerate Products and Services sales for Hexaware's ITSM Practice with a focus on demand generation across specified regions. This entails designs and implementing sales plans that are in line with Hexaware strategies to generate leads and in turn revenue for Hexaware. The successful candidate must be energetic, persuasive, connected and organized to be able to meet the sales targets for the defined regions and holding excellent relations with the existing clients.
- Define and execute appropriate sales strategies; business development, marketing, technical and sales support programs to maximize sales and profitability.
- Create strong relationships with key client stakeholders
- Work closely with colleagues in PreSales and Customer Success groups to successfully win the bids.
- Understand and effectively communicate Hexaware's Offerings and value proposition to the customers.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories across the defined service lines
- Generate and maintain accurate Account and Opportunity plans
- Ability to design and propose solutions around ServiceNow Product line & Hexaware Service Offerings and their interface to Customer's IT landscape
- Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems
Good to have:
- Experience of deploying either of CSM, HRSD, GRC, ITBM, ITOM besides the barebone ITSM platform.
- Review existing set up and provide best practice recommendations in line with the OEM
- BE + MBA preferred
- 12+ years of Sales experience within ITSM Industry
- Any ServiceNow Product Line Certification is good to have
- ITIL Foundations ++ certifications are preferred.