Senior Officer TAG at Hexaware
Views:6687 Applications:288 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
Hexaware - Manager/Senior Manager - BPO Presales & Solutions (8-15 yrs)
Role : Manager / Senior Manager - BPO Presales
Company Profile :
- Hexaware BPS is a unit of Hexaware Technologies Ltd. We are currently staffed with 3500+ people across Navi Mumbai (Mahape) Chennai, Nagpur, Coimbatore, Mexico, Russia, and the US. Ranked 15th in the NASSCOM Top 20 IT Software & Services Exporters from India, we also rank among the Top 20 Best IT employers in India by DQ-IDC for four years in a row.
- Hexaware BPS leverages on the strong technology strengths of its parent organization. Our core expertize is in providing outsourced services in functions such as Human Resources (HR Outsourcing), Finance & Accounting (F&A Outsourcing), and the Core Operations of companies in industries such as Insurance, Healthcare, Financial Services, Market Research, Utilities, Professional Services, and Engineering Services etc. In these areas, we provide both BPM (transactional & interactional) and KPO (analytical and high end) services to our customers in North America, Europe, and Asia. Our range of front and back office solutions include Transaction Processing, Documents Management, Voice Processes and Consulting services.
Hexaware at a glance :
- Global IT services company that specializes in delivering complex technology solutions.
- Deep domain expertizes in chosen 4 verticals.
- Domain expertizes backed by strong technology credentials in 5 chosen horizontals.
- Integrated offering on Business Processes + Technology.
- Strong proven history of delivery excellence.
- Top 20 customer's tenure - 7 years.
Position : Manager / Senior Manager - Presale and Solutions
Candidate must have experience in BPO Presales for Travel - Customer Service or F & A Domain
- First client meeting/ Solution pitch/ RFP response/ RFI response/ presentation etc.
- Review company Policy and Procedure time to time and measure results against them. Drive them to set company standards and create employee centric approach
- Driving Sales and Customer service through channels like - Phone, Email & Chats
- Achieve abandon and Service level targets
- Review Incentives, sales target, and cost cutting methods to maintain P&L for the LOB
- Detailed Analyses on Social Media queries, complaints, type of calls, losses, quality fatal errors and conduct required training for the team
- Understanding of skill based routing and IVR/CTI platform and deep knowledge of call flows, call routing and technologies
- Continuous Process Improvement with the help of CRM and in house technology team
- Deliver efficiencies with the help of Contact Centre dialer by bridging the gaps.
- Support Technology team during the introduction phase of new products by sharing feedback, creating user journey and identifying the challenges
- Work as an interface between Product Management & Product Operations team. Providing regular inputs in terms of content, prices, availability and customer feedback so that they can liaise with vendors to fix the same