Deputy Manager at Hexaware Technologies
Views:669 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Hexaware - Manager - Legal (6-8 yrs)
Functional Title : Legal Manager
Experience: 6-8 years in handling IT/non-IT projects, technology contracts , cloud, IT services , Property contracts, Litigations and Corporate laws
Minimum Qualification : LLB
Role & Responsibilities:
- Review, Drafting and negotiating all documentation governing business, procurements, outsourcing, large scale IT deals and Technology Contracts.
- Responsible for driving complex Software Licensing and other IT arrangements and contracts.
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to advise and support them on deals and providing commercially sound advice while mitigating risks for the Company.
- Advising regarding the termination of agreements/dealings of commercial contracts including disputes relating to such contracts IP protection trademarks, copyright, etc.
- Experience with litigation
- Employment law and related matters
- Mandatory Desired Lawyer with minimum 6 -8 years with specific experience in business and digital transformation , IT & Technology. Experience Ability to work in Cross Functional teams, across multiple locations & cultures
- Sound experience in handling large legal projects,
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks under tight timelines
- Strong strategic thinking ability Self-motivated, initiative, and positive personality Strong written and verbal skills
- Effective communicator and team player, excellent problem solving, conflict resolution skills
- Highly energetic and have ability to energize others