Hexaware - Leader - BFS Transformation (12-23 yrs)
Role: Transformation Lead
Location - Mumbai, India
1. Project description - Lead Transformation and Change Management initiatives across Banking and Capital Markets operations within Hexaware BPS.
2. Please give a high level explanation of the application or technology that this candidate would work.
The Candidate is expected to manage multiple Transformation Projects across different customers and help customers in their journey in digitization. Working knowledge about Robotic Process Automation, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence is a must
3. Description of day to day tasks (please be as descriptive as possible).
- Liaise with Operations Leads to identify various automation ideas on the processing floor
- Coordinate with technology teams for development and deployment of various transformation tools/modules
- Interact with various client stakeholders across multiple geographies and drive transformation initiatives
- Mentor Change Management including automation, process excellence and other
- Guide a group of Business Analysts and mentor them for proper documentation related to automation
- Meet various deadlines for execution of transformation projects
- Coordinate for various assessments in existing and potential clients and estimate potential automation opportunities in the business line.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders and drive larger organization goals.
- Manage client escalations ensuring a smooth resolution to concerns / issues.
4. Describe Domain Technical Skills.
- Working knowledge of various transformation techniques including RPA, AI, ML and similar tools.
- Proven expertise in delivering large change management projects within timelines and budgets
Domain / Operations expertise :
Skill Levels :
1 Understanding of Banking or Capital Markets Operations Mandatory
2 Experience in managing and execute large transformation projects Mandatory
3 Manage Large global teams Good to have
4 Knowledge of various Transformation tools and techniques Mandatory
1 Stakeholder Management Strong
2 People Management Moderate
3 Ability to understand cultural nuances across other geographies Moderate