Assistant Vice President - HR at Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
Views:2875 Applications:193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Hexaware - Large Deals Specialist - IT Services - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-16 yrs)
1. Manage multi-million dollar IT services deals spanning multiple service lines such as application management, infrastructure management and BPO.
- Drive bid strategy and run the bid management process
- Integrate disparate solution elements into a cohesive winning proposal
- Take accountability for estimation and pricing cutting across service lines
- Run deal reviews with senior management
- Take charge of all activities and milestones from bid planning, war rooms, submissions, customer site visits, orals etc.
- Take charge of all RFx deliverable including questionnaires, response documents, case studies and presentations
- Take part in all customer meetings including oral bid defense
2. Be accountable for win ratios and bookings
3. Take single point accountability for the quality of every RFx deliverable across the life cycle
- MBA from a Tier 1 business school; graduation in engineering from a reputed school preferred
- 8+ years of experience post MBA in IT services or IT consulting
- Should have independently managed multiple large deals ($50M+ of order value)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.