Hexaware - General Manager - Capital Market Operations (18-25 yrs)
The below indicates a broad responsibility of the General Manager - Capital Market Operations:
- Manage a team of ~300 people across multiple locations in India and abroad
- Manage end-to-end Operations Delivery for Bank
- Hands-on working experience in areas like Margin Operations, Custody Billing, Regulatory Operations etc. is mandatory.
- Transition the processes from incumbent and ensure a smooth landing across multiple locations
- Build a winning team in India with strong focus on noise-less Operations and Transformation.
- Chair a regular governance across various business lines and ensure proper oversight and customer communication
- Ensure customer satisfaction and advocacy and drive a smooth change management
- Ensure compliance of all the global policies and procedures across various products and services offered to the customers
- Participate in global governance and leadership meetings
- Post Graduate / Masters with Min 18 years of total experience ( out of which 10 years should be in Capital Market operations) into derivatives, custody operations, asset management operations .
- Exposure to Derivatives, collateral management, data management, Margins is a must have
Span handled should be plus 250
Should be flexible with shifts
Connect on 7208044973