Assistant Vice President - HR at Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
Views:885 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Hexaware - Domain Consultant - Trade Finance (15-22 yrs)
Domain Consultant - Trade Finance
Hexaware is currently looking for a Domain Consultant in Trade Finance area.
- Execution and facilitation of business analysis activities for projects part of Trade Finance projects pipeline.
- Participate in Business enhancements discussion and manage the resulting projects.
- Provide SME assistance and support to Trade Finance operations and projects along with general operations management support as might be required.
- Create business case as might be required to assist Head of Projects in Projects Prioritization process.
- Lead meetings and coordinate activities of the cross-organizational teams
- Provide Pre-sales and Consulting support in Trade Finance domain
- Where required, chair the Operating and Steering Committee meetings with all cross-functional team leads
- Manage critical issues to resolution and escalate to senior management as required.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and contribute to department initiatives to implement process enhancements
- Ensure completeness of delivery from a solution perspective and readiness perspective
- Provide overall governance for all key initiatives in Trade Finance space, ensuring that relevant senior stakeholders are aware of progress, costs and more importantly benefits.
- Responsible for providing effective communications to all partners, stakeholders and user base, providing up-to-date information on success, failures, risks, ideas and suggestions for improvements. Monitor and timely escalation of issues effectively, ensuring clear communication channels is established among various partners.
- Develop and maintain strong programme governance controls and management related to scope management to track projects across Project Life Cycle ensuring that stakeholders are fully involved in key decisions and that all conflicting priorities can be promptly resolved.
- Maintenance of \Projects area of Trade Finance highlighting specific project concerns to senior management.
- Ownership of functions linked to and cross-cutting Projects domain
Qualifications and Technical Competencies Required
1. B.E, B. Tech, MCA or equivalent level education. and Full-time MBA in Finance or Marketing
2. Business Analysis skills
3. Trade Finance business process exposure. Expertise in Trade Finance, Trade Services, Export and Agency Finance, Trade Working Capital Finance, Commodity Trade Finance
4. Mainframe knowledge is an added advantage.
5. Scope management of large projects successfully.
6. Ability to analyse and solve complex problems; strong influence skills
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
8. Ability to work against tight timelines and multitask.
9. Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
10. Exposure to Project Management methodology and structure.
11. Governance of off-shore team management and process.
12. Middle-management experience a plus.
13. Self-motivated and demonstrate a high level of initiative.
14. Project and Program management, presentation skills.
15. Dynamic, self-starter, able to take ownership of tasks, work unsupervised and demonstrate initiative.
16. Motivated, confident and approachable. There will be opportunities to influence and motivate others as the role develops.
17. Highly organised, methodical with excellent attention to detail, analytical, and strong team player willing to learn and share an experience.
18. Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.