Assistant Vice President - HR at Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
Views:1290 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Hexaware - Consultant - Commercial Cards Domain (15-22 yrs)
Domain Consultant - Commercial Cards
- Extensive Consulting experience in Commercial Cards Domain.
- Execution and facilitation of business analysis activities for projects part of Commercial Cards projects pipeline.
- Participate in Business enhancements discussion and manage the resulting projects.
- Provide SME assistance and support to Wholesale cards operations and projects along with general operations management support as might be required.
- Create business case as might be required to assist Head of Projects in Projects Prioritization process.
- Lead meetings and coordinate activities of the cross-organizational teams
- Provide Pre-sales and Consulting support in Commercial Card domain
- Where required, chair the Operating and Steering Committee meetings with all cross-functional team leads
- Maintain solid relationships with key client and internal stakeholders
- Manage critical issues to resolution and escalate to senior management as required.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and contribute to department initiatives to implement process enhancements
- Ensure completeness of delivery from a solution perspective and readiness perspective
- Provide overall governance for all key initiatives in Commercial Cards space, ensuring that relevant senior stakeholders are aware of progress, costs and more importantly benefits.
- Responsible for providing effective communications to all partners, stakeholders and user base, providing up-to-date information on success, failures, risks, ideas and suggestions for improvements. Monitor and timely escalation of issues effectively, ensuring clear communication channels is established among various partners.
- Develop and maintain strong programme governance controls and management related to scope management to track projects across Project Life Cycle ensuring that stakeholders are fully involved in key decisions and that all conflicting priorities can be promptly resolved.
- Maintenance of the Projects area of Wholesale cards highlighting specific project concerns to senior management.
Qualifications and Technical Competencies Required :
1. B.E, B. Tech, MCA or equivalent level education with a Full time MBA in Finance or Marketing
2. Business Analysis skills with good Consulting Exposure on Commercial Card business process.
3. Product knowledge ln Vision Plus or similar cards products
4. Mainframe knowledge is an added advantages .
5. Cards SME knowledge essential.
6. Scope management of large projects successfully.
7. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
8. Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
9. Governance of off-shore team management and process.
10. Middle-management experience a plus.
11. Self-motivated and demonstrate high level of initiative.
12. Project and Program management skills.
13. MS Project, Visio, Power point presentation skills.
14. Dynamic, self-starter, able to take ownership of tasks, work unsupervised and demonstrate initiative.
15. Motivated, confident and approachable. There will be opportunities to influence and motivate others as role develops.
16. Ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks.
17. Highly organised, methodical with excellent attention to detail, analytical, and strong team player willing to learn and share experience.
18. Fluent English both written and spoken.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.