Senior Officer TAG at Hexaware BPS
Views:4848 Applications:486 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Hexaware BPS - Senior Manager/General Manager - Talent Acquisition - Bulk & Lateral Hiring (15-18 yrs)
We are one of the fastest growing automation-led, next-generation providers of IT, BPO and consulting services, and have been revolutionizing the traditional IT approach by addressing discontinuities in the market. Our multi-pronged strategy consisting of robotic process automation, hyper-converged technology, design thinking, rapid prototyping and customized service offerings has enabled global companies to address various business issues with pointed and effective business strategies.
Strong technology strengths of its parent organization. Our core expertise is in providing outsourced services in functions such as Human Resources (HR Outsourcing), Finance & Accounting (F&A Outsourcing), Customer Service Delivery and Transactional Services for clients from industries such as Insurance, Healthcare, Banking, Capital Markets & Financial Services, Telecom, E-commerce, Travel Transportation Logistics, etc
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
Position : Senior Manager / General Manager
- Partner with Business, HR Business Partners and Resource Management Group in identification and prioritization of current & future talent needs, and the deployment of requisite recruiting strategy for fulfilment.
- Ensure effective fulfilment for all Projects resulting in zero revenue loss.
- Adhere to recruitment budgets and overall resourcing cost.
- Manage key ratios of TAT, CPH, Joining Ratio, Referral contribution and infant attrition.
- Develop, drive and execute comprehensive search strategies designed to recruit employees across levels and from respective candidate pools (i.e. competitive research, industry profile development, networking, campus hiring,direct sourcing, vendors, etc.).
- Develop & manage strong search partners and assessment tools.
- Drive Campus hiring and implement appropriate programs in order to hire top talent.
- Monitor progress against the hiring and recruiting plans, and identifying ongoing areas of improvement and associated actions.
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual HR operating plan and participate in functional and cross-functional initiatives.
- Establish strategy for improving quality of hire and retention of new hires.
- Conduct interviews and drive hiring process with metrics to measure results.
- Monitor and review recruiting KPIs to identify opportunities to improve performance results within the business.
- Collaborate with HR business partners and business leaders to define appropriate specifications for approved immediate and future internal and external positions.
- Provide insights to Business regarding industry trends, competitors and the consequent impact on talent landscape and recruitment strategy.
- Resourcefulness to develop and implement recruitment programs ensuring effectiveness, consistency, and compliance with overall strategic planning
- Put in place meaningful metrics, processes, and tools to measure and continuously improve the efficiency of the Talent Acquisition function.
- Be the strategic partner to Business and functional Leaders in consultatively fulfilling their talent needs.
- Ensure key business stakeholders are delighted with the right talent acquisition partnership model.
- Defining a roadmap with a focus on building best-in- class Talent pool/pipeline for an Organization in its transformation journey.
- Support leadership efforts to drive recruitment performance and effectiveness.
- Support Sales/Sales support team in RFP/RFI responses for upcoming business deals.
- Represent the organization in prospective client visits.
- Partner with Marketing to develop and drive a strong employer brand on social media channels deployed for recruitment, positioning as an employer of choice.
- Ensure that the recruitment strategy aligns with the diversity and inclusiveness goals of the organization.
- Graduate in any stream.
- MBA / Post Graduate Degree in Human Resource Management or Post Graduate Degree in General Management will be preferred.
Required Experience, Knowledge/ kills / competencies:
- 15+ years of total experience with at least 10 years into workforce planning & Talent Acquisition.
- Extensive knowledge of employment and recruitment practices, with demonstrated general management capability (e.g., managing people, managing budgets, managing change/innovation, managing vendors).
- Extensive know-how and broad comprehension of Recruitment systems infra-structure, design, systems interfaces, and Internet capabilities.
- Should have hired through multi channels/sources.
- Innovative hiring through networking, social media etc. alternate channels.
- Should have strong Campus and industry relationships. Preferably should have represented the company at recruiting events, Job fairs, seminars and conferences.
- Must have in depth understanding of recruitment dynamics driving talent acquisition strategies for multiple geographies.
- Candidate with experience in deploying an applicant tracking system and with experience in RPA would be considered favorably.
- Should demonstrate the ability to develop and implement strategies which lead to improvement of recruitment metrics. Should be eager to explore bold talent acquisition practices (including social media) backed by conviction to hire top notch incumbents.
- Must have strong team, stakeholder, and vendor partners and in general people management skills.
- Should be influential with strong negotiating skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders to continuously raise the hiring bar.
- Must have leadership, team building, and coaching skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem resolution skills would be expected from the role holder.
- Must be results driven with high level of professionalism.
- Must have a passion to dream big in transforming the Talent Acquisition approach, systems and practices in the organization and then drive to work towards the dream.