Senior Officer TAG at Hexaware BPS
Views:9904 Applications:404 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Hexaware BPS - Senior GM/AVP - Presales - Banking/BFSI Domain (15-25 yrs)
Domain: Presales & Solutions - Retails Banking
Experience Required: Total Experience should be 15+ Years including minimum 8 to 9 Years of relevant experience in Pre Sales
Education Qualification: Must be a Graduate. MBA/Post Graduate is preferred.
Industry: BPO/ KPO
Reporting to: Presales Head
This is a highly visible role that will focus on creating global Solutions in Retails Banking market and supporting large bids from pre - sales perspective and innovative deal construct.
- This person will lead the entire BFSI segment of Presale and Solution function.
- Define and implement a structured way of handling opportunities in Insurance / BFSI - first client meeting/ Solution pitch/ RFP response/ RFI response/ presentation etc.
- Work with sales team to identify pipeline and plan activities on a weekly basis.
- Take lead/participate in opportunity assessment, qualification, developing response strategy.
- Proposal development, review and feedback process, competitive positioning, pricing/ commercial decisions.
- Work closely with the delivery heads in identifying the right team, getting the pre-sales and delivery teams to develop the solution, estimates, schedules, technical responses etc. to complete the proposal.
- Work closely with support functions (like IT/ Quality/ Marketing etc.) for creating a compelling solution/ proposal.
- Assist sales team in prospecting with relevant pitch and market/company specific data.
- Generate Collaterals, Case Studies, White Papers, etc and assist Sales in pitch evangelism.
- Establish ways of working and provide direction to the Micro vertical leads.
- Managing BPO Presentations to prospective clients during client visits.
- Customer Service Capability assessment & Due Diligence.
- Act as Customer Service solution architect & design solutions for proposals in scope.
- Proven track record of managing and supporting large bids from Solution & pre-sales perspective in Insurance / BFSI.
- Demonstrated performance in Complex Solutioning and innovative deal construct.
- Consultative, Value-proposition/Business case driven pre-sales methodology experience is highly desirable.
- Strong Techno-Commercial/Business Orientation and Cost Sensitive.
- Good understanding of Global Delivery around Custom Apps, Oracle, SAP, and other Enterprise Packages.
- Solutioning expertise desirable.
- Excellent presentation and proposal/RFP skills.
- Ability to travel internationally as required.