Senior Officer TAG at Hexaware BPS
Views:1542 Applications:443 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Hexaware BPS - General Manager/Lead - Transformation (15-25 yrs)
- Lead Transformation and Change Management initiatives across Banking and Capital Markets operations within organization.
- The Candidate is expected to manage multiple Transformation Projects across different customers and help customers in their journey in digitization. Working knowledge about Robotic Process Automation, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence is a must
- Liaise with Operations Leads to identify various automation ideas on the processing floor
- Coordinate with technology teams for development and deployment of various transformation tools/modules
- Interact with various client stakeholders across multiple geographies and drive transformation initiatives
- Mentor Change Management including automation, process excellence and other
- Guide a group of Business Analysts and mentor them for proper documentation related to automation
- Meet various deadlines for the execution of transformation projects
- Coordinate for various assessments in existing and potential clients and estimate potential automation opportunities in the business line.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders and drive larger organization goals.
- Manage client escalations ensuring a smooth resolution to concerns/issues.
Describe Domain Technical Skills:
- Working knowledge of various transformation techniques including RPA, AI, ML and similar tools.
- Proven expertise in delivering large change management projects within timelines and budgets