Senior Officer TAG at Hexaware BPS
Views:3115 Applications:405 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Hexaware BPS - General Manager - BPO Transitions/Project Management (15-20 yrs)
Positions : General Manager - Transition
Job Description & Specification :
Position Objective :
- The incumbent would be part of the Transition team and the primary responsibility will be to understand and document the processes at hand. Transition manager will have to understand the current process level of the processes and create a workflow and process maps for a distributed operation.
- Responsible to identify process improvement policies and developing performance ramp up goals thereby achieving customer delight and a seamless process migration as a whole.
- Manage the transition of projects from the inception phase till the project reaches stability post Go Live. The manager is responsible for identifying key risks in the project and collaboratively design the mitigation plans for the same
- Communication of the project progress to all stakeholders has to be done at regular / predefined intervals
Business environment :
- Vertical : Transition
- Process Name : Transition
- Scope : End to End Transition management
Organization chart :
- Reporting To : Head - Transition
Principal Accountabilities & Responsibilities :
- Responsible : The Doer - The individual(s) who actually do the job. The degree of responsibility is defined by the accountable person. Responsibilities can be shared.
- Accountable : The Buck Stops Here - The individual who is ultimately accountable - their neck is on the line if the job isn- t done! They have the power of veto. Only one - A- can be assigned to an activity or decision. They can delegate the - R- (or choose to do them) -
- Consulted - In the Loop - The individual(s) who need to be consulted prior to a final decision or action being taken. This is TWO-WAY communication. Consulted may not have a direct part in the task but is impacted by its completion. Their input may be necessary.
- Informed - Keep in the Picture - The individual(s) who need to be informed after a decision or action is taken. This is ONE-WAY communication. Input from the informed party is not necessary - but they will need to know. They may be required to take action as a result of the outcome.
Qualifications and Technical Competencies Required :
- Mandatory : Bachelor's Degree
- 15+ Years of Experience preferably from BPO background including 6 - 7 years of core BPO Transitions experience.
- Should have people management experience.
Technical Competencies: (Job related)
- Worked on MS Excel, MS Visio, MS Project, MS Word & MS PPT
Soft Skills : (Job related)
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Team player, dynamic & result oriented
- Tactfulness, perseverance & patience
- Have logical reasoning & analytical skills
- Mature enough to take decisions independently
- Should have knowledge of RFI and RFP.
- Manpower Planning and Budgeting
- Expertise in Six Sigma methodology
- Strong Domain Knowledge
- Ability to manage client relationships
- Strong understanding of BPM operations, quality and service level.
- Knowledge of creating and tracking project progress on MS Project