Assistant Vice President - HR at Hexaware Technologies Ltd.
Views:13986 Applications:550 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:167
Hexaware - Bid Manager - Global Bid Management Team - IIM/ISB/XLRI/FMS/MDI (6-12 yrs)
Hexaware is looking for consultants with extensive experience in Strategy consulting, Market assessment, Operations improvement for Bid manager role, where the responsibility involves lead a team of bid managers for a vertical.
Experience level 6-12 years post MBA.
Education : PGDM/MBA from IIM's, FMS, XLRI Jamshedpur, ISB, MDI, SP Jain, Symbiosis Pune or other Premier Institutes.
Job location : Chennai
- Understand requirements stated in RFP/RFI and stitch together a winning proposal based on inputs from multiple technology and domain teams
- Engage in qualified sales opportunities to deliver a proposal for opportunities
- Identify inter-dependencies and create an overall bid project plan with defined tasks, deliverable and associated timelines and track it to closure.
- Review requirements & placing the initial bids
- Maximizing the win rate through appropriate and timely engagement of sales, commercial and subject matter experts in the bid process
- Manage and coordinate stakeholder relationships with Sales, Marketing and Delivery organizations throughout the bid cycle.
- Understanding of business requirements and know how to map technology
- Self-starter with an ability to identifying key issues and priorities and focusing on these to deliver required results with minimal direction and supervision.
- Multitasking with high level of ownership
- Ability to deal with a diverse set of people.
- Excellent written and oral communication
- A sales mindset with excellent presentation skills.
- Target-driven, detail oriented and diligent
- Self-starter, Service-oriented and a team player.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.