Manager HR at Hexaware
Views:2312 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Hexaware - Assistant Service Delivery Manager (10-15 yrs)
Title : Asst. Service Delivery Manager
Exp : 10-15 Yrs
Location : Chennai
Job Description :
- Candidate should have the experience in legacy modernization project experience (preferably AS/400 to Oracle cloud).
- Candidate should have around 10-15 years of IT experience with at least 4 to 5 years of ASM delivery management experience.
- Candidate should have some ITIL certification (Practitioner/ Intermediate level) and extremely strong in the ITSM process with solid work experience in ServiceNow & Jira tools.
- Should have some hands-on experience in the legacy area (mainly AS/400)
- Strong in SLA management and experienced in managing 24x7 support. Should be able to bring solutions on - Process & Standards improvement- like version control tools, estimation tools, etc.
- Should have legacy modernization and automation expertise.
- Should have proven experience on Customer Value Additions, Resource Optimization.
- Should have excellent communication and dynamic leadership qualities to handle multiple applications and different stake holders at customer place.
- Should be good at metrics management, knowledge management, and CMMI processes.
- Should have good experience in proposal preparation, SOW preparation, and Status report presentation.
- Onshore experience and knowledge in the publishing industry will be an advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.