Talent Acquisition Specialist at Hevo Data
Views:3636 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:139
Hevo - Senior Product Marketing Manager (8-10 yrs)
About the Company : Hevo Data, Inc (https://hevodata.com)
- In companies information and data about customers is spread across different apps such as Sales CRM (Salesforce), Advertising Channels (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads), Marketing Tech (Hubspot, Mailchimp, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Twilio), Financial System (Quickbooks, Stripe, MS excel etc.), Support (Zendesk, Intercom etc.).
- Data & information stored in these apps is siloed, making it difficult for anyone within the company to get a complete view of their customers and business metrics.
- With more and more companies now adopting different Saas apps for different functions of their business this problem has become complex.
- Companies are struggling to deliver superior customer experience due to the problem of data silos.
- Hevo has built an Automated Unified Data Platform to intelligently build User and Customer Profile across all Data Sources within companies.
- What sets Hevo apart from all previous attempts at solving this problem is building a completely self-serve platform that even non-technical users can operate.
- Hevo targets the global market with operations based across Bangalore, India and San Francisco, USA.
- -Hevo is currently working with 30+ Customers across 5 countries.
- Hevo is backed by Venture Capital firm Chirate Ventures (Formerly IDG Ventures).
Designation : Senior Product Marketing Manager
KRA : Brand Storytelling, Demand Generation, Digital Marketing Management, Lead Generation
Experience : 8 - 10 years
- We need well-rounded individuals who can take the product vision, craft a compelling story, promote over the digital platform and create demand/leads for the product.
What will you be doing?
- Owning all product positioning and messaging development on our website and marketing programs that resonate with our audiences
- Building deep expertise in our target markets, competitive landscape, and buyer insights through market research and direct interactions with users
- Research the market to identify new industry segments and use that understanding to create differentiated positioning.
- Develop a deep understanding of the buyer persona to develop solutions-oriented positioning.
- Collaborating with Product, Sales, and Marketing team to plan and execute the promotion and education around new products, packages, and solutions to drive revenue and customer engagement
- Managing content strategy and calendar to support demand generation, sales, and customer teams, and thought leadership content needs
- Craft engaging and high-quality marketing collateral using every medium: Videos, Keynotes, write-ups, and PowerPoint.
What skills and experience do you need?
- 8+ years of experience in B2B SaaS product marketing & brand management
- Prior experience in marketing to the US market is mandatory
- 4+ years of people management experience with a passion for developing talent to develop a crack marketing team going forward
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and storytelling ability
- Proven track record to build cross-functional partnerships with Product and Sales
- Exceptional organizational skills to effectively manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.