CEO/Co-Founder at Hevo Data Inc
Views:299 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Hevo - Senior Director - IT Sales - North America (14-20 yrs)
About Hevo (www.hevodata.com):
Hevo is a Series-A start-up (total capita raises $12 Million) backed by Venture Capital firms, including Sequoia Capital.
Hevo is an Automated Data Pipeline that helps companies consolidate data from multiple data sources such as Databases, Marketing Applications such as Hubspot, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Appsflyer, etc.
To truly understand their customers and answer complex business questions, companies need to unify data from multiple systems.
As a prerequisite to answering these questions, data needs to be prepared for analysis. This requires businesses to invest additional engineering bandwidth to build and maintain systems to fetch, clean & transform this data. Hevo makes this process easier for businesses by cutting down the amount of time spent extracting and preparing data from a few weeks to a few minutes through a No-Code Platform.
We have customers across 25+ countries in domains such as e-commerce, financial technology, and healthcare.
- Responsible for business development and sales of the SaaS product in the Data Integration (ETL) space.
- Be responsible for a revenue target
- Be a hands-on manager, drive the sales team, and ensure their productivity and efficiency in meeting the revenue goals.
- Be responsible for building and managing a team of Lead Generation Specialists and Inside Sales representatives.
- Work in collaboration with the product and presales teams.
- Note: The activities performed in this scope are prospecting for the new business, detailed qualification of sales opportunities, management of the sales cycle, and negotiation of contracts and agreements. Develop and implement sales strategies keeping short- and long-term goals in perspective.
Necessary skills for the role:
- Must have 14+ years of experience in Sales and Business Development
- 5+ years of quota-carrying software or technology sales experience as an individual contributor selling to the global market from India
- 5+ years building and managing an effective sales team (min of 8-10 direct reports)
- Must have experience in selling to the mid-enterprise market
- Strong technology knowledge and interest: the candidate should have worked in a data and analytics related product company
- Participation in sales process either in a sales/business development role or product marketing/product management role/pre-sales role.
- Should be an aggressive go-getter with high energy levels and must have an inherent hunger for sales.
- Must have the ability to create, develop and sustain relationships at the CTO/VP Engineering levels at prospective customer companies
- The proven capability to develop and manage sales opportunities from beginning to end, including qualification, proposal creation, negotiation, and closing
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.