CEO/Co-Founder at Hevo Data Inc
Views:857 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Hevo - Manager - Strategic Technology Alliances (6-10 yrs)
About the Company:
Hevo Data, Inc (https://hevodata.com)
Hevo is a No Code Data Pipeline that helps companies consolidate data from multiple data sources such as Databases, Marketing Applications such as Hubspot, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Appsflyer, etc.
We are a Series A start-up and are backed by Sequoia Capital and Qualgro. We have raised a total of $12 Million.
Headquartered in San Francisco, we have customers from over 15+ countries in domains such as e-commerce, financial technology, and healthcare.
Here are more details on the problem we are solving:
To truly understand their customers and answer complex business questions, companies need to unify data from multiple systems.
As a prerequisite to answering these questions, data needs to be prepared for analysis. This requires businesses to invest additional engineering bandwidth to build and maintain systems to fetch, clean & transform this data. Hevo makes this process easier for businesses by cutting down the amount of time spent in extracting and preparing data from a few weeks to a few minutes through a No-Code Platform.
About the Role:
Manager - Strategic Technology Alliances
The Manager for the Tech Alliances team will lead the charge in growing our footprint with the destinations in the Modern Data Stack. You will be responsible for overseeing the entire GTM strategy for AWS, GCP, Azure, Snowflake, and Databricks globally. You will align the Hevo Sales, Product, Marketing, and Alliances teams with our focus partners by driving top of the funnel co-marketing and coordinating the Hevo field sales team to drive revenue alongside our partners.
You will grow a team of individual contributors, Alliance Managers, and own the entire GTM planning with our partners through your team.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Contribute to 100% YoY referral growth from tech partners
- Establish a clear and measurable co-marketing strategy in partnership with Hevo Marketing team for all Tech Partners
- Establish clear KPIs to measure the success of the Tech Alliances organization and drive tangible results for all focus tech partners.
- Expansion dollars won in coordination with tech partners
- Net retention impact in coordination with tech partners
- Co-marketing and demand generation
- Create a scalable strategic tech partner strategy for focus warehouse partners (Snowflake, Databricks, GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Execute a plan to become THE leading standard in data integration for every important modern data destination
- Build and execute comprehensive GTM plans encompassing product, marketing, sales, and alliances with each strategic destination partner
- Standardize a repeatable process for the Hevo sales team to co-sell and generate business from each strategic destination partner
- Uplevel and scale the tech alliances organization
- Hire and coach - create an environment of team efficiency and positivity to scale
- Establish a process to drive the repeatable machine and plays
- Increase team efficiency and productivity through best in class coaching and process
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product, operations, and analytics to ensure adequate pipeline creation to enable sales to reach revenue goals
- Create a co-marketing playbook for non-managed partners that include a long list of BI, ML, AI, and Transform partners
- Ability to develop and execute a comprehensive marketing plan with a partner and drive the creation of supporting assets
- Ability to navigate partners on multiple levels within sales, marketing, finance, product, technical
- Ability to achieve expected or higher than expected results for your team
- Grit - able to achieve results through adversity for your team while expecting and achieving high-quality work from your team.
- Numbers driven and being able to set measurable goals and tracks against them for team
- Can set strategic plans for the team while identifying, creating, and implementing core processes at the team level
- Ability to systematize processes across team level
- Ability to understand, add, and update team structures
- Accurately predict short and long term outcomes of your team