Talent Acquisition Specialist at Hevo Data
Views:303 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Hevo - Manager - Search Engine Optimization (3-5 yrs)
1. Manage the SEO initiatives - strategizing, planning and execution
2. Define key metrics and SEO roadmap (including link building strategy)
3. Review and analyze analytics and site traffic to gauge positive and negative changes
4. Create and execute an SEO plan for the assigned categories to maximize traffic from the channel 5. Conduct SEO audits, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights on search engine algorithms
6. Collaborate with Content team to optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing 7. Collaborate with the SEM team for keyword research and complementary campaigns
8. Research, analyze and benchmark against competitor performance
9. Create and maintain SEO performance dashboard to provide visibility for respective pages
10. Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
1. Proven experience in website/webpage SEO optimization (Google search)
2. Knowhow of technical SEO, on-page and off-page SEO
3. Experience in backlinking
4. Knowhow of desktop and mobile SEO tactics
5. Understanding of search engine ranking factors, algorithms, site architectures, and strategies.
6. Expert in all areas of SEO including strong technical skills (HTML, site architecture and content management systems)
7. Ability to anticipate or quickly react to the ever-changing landscape of search algorithms by staying on top of current search engine news, trends, practice, and social triggers
8. Understanding of web analytics and the ability to derive meaningful insights for the creation of organic search strategies
1. Comfortable in coordinating with Programmers, Product Teams & Content Writers regarding changes required in the sites.
2. Excellent verbal, written and presentations skills.
3. Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
4. High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
5. Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.