Talent Acquisition Specialist at Hevo Data
Views:1795 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Hevo - Manager - Search Engine Optimization (2-7 yrs)
About the Company: Hevo Data, Inc (https://hevodata.com)
In companies information and data about customers is spread across different apps such as Sales CRM (Salesforce), Advertising Channels (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads), Marketing Tech (Hubspot, Mailchimp, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Twilio), Financial System (Quickbooks, Stripe, MS excel etc.), Support (Zendesk, Intercom etc.).
- Data & information stored in these apps is siloed, making it difficult for anyone within the company to get a complete view of their customers and business metrics.
- With more and more companies now adopting different Saas apps for different functions of their business this problem has become complex.
- Companies are struggling to deliver superior customer experience due to the problem of data silos.
- Hevo has built an Automated Unified Data Platform to intelligently build User and Customer Profile across all Data Sources within companies.
- What sets Hevo apart from all previous attempts at solving this problem is building a completely self-serve platform that even non-technical users can operate.
- Hevo targets the global market with operations based across Bangalore, India and San Francisco, USA.
- Hevo is currently working with 30+ Customers across 5 countries.
- Hevo is backed by Venture Capital firm Chirate Ventures (Formerly IDG Ventures).
Search Engine Optimization Manager
Job Description :
We're looking for an SEO Manager who would be responsible for leading the entire SEO initiatives and strategies for Hevo. The primary goal for this position is to maximize organic search traffic for Hevo's website by improving the SERP rank of relevant keywords.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage the SEO initiatives - strategizing, planning and execution
- Define key metrics and SEO roadmap (including link building strategy)
- Review and analyze analytics and site traffic to gauge positive and negative changes
- Create and execute an SEO plan for the assigned categories to maximize traffic from the channel
- Plan SEO tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights on search engine algorithms
- Collaborate with Content team to optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Collaborate with the SEM team for keyword research and complementary campaigns
- Research, analyze and benchmark against competitor performance
- Create and maintain SEO performance dashboard to provide visibility for respective pages
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
What are we looking for?
- Ability to anticipate or quickly react to the ever-changing landscape of search algorithms by staying on top of current search engine news, trends, practice, and social triggers
- Understanding of web analytics and the ability to derive meaningful insights for the creation of organic search strategies
- Comfortable in coordinating with Programmers, Product Teams & Content Writers regarding changes required in the sites
- Proven track record of delivering tangible results within their respective functions
- Excellent verbal, written and presentations skills
- Passion for SEO and internet marketing.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Highly Preferred :
- Understanding of search engine ranking factors, algorithms, site architectures, and strategies.
- Expert in all areas of SEO including strong technical skills (HTML, site architecture and content management systems)