Talent Acquisition Specialist at Hevo Data
Views:3653 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:173
Hevo - Head - Digital Demand Generation & Growth (8-15 yrs)
About the Company : Hevo Data, Inc (https://hevodata.com)
In companies information and data about customers is spread across different apps such as Sales CRM (Salesforce), Advertising Channels (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads), Marketing Tech (Hubspot, Mailchimp, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Twilio), Financial System (Quickbooks, Stripe, MS excel etc.), Support (Zendesk, Intercom etc.).
- Data & information stored in these apps is siloed, making it difficult for anyone within the company to get a complete view of their customers and business metrics.
- With more and more companies now adopting different Saas apps for different functions of their business this problem has become complex.
- Companies are struggling to deliver superior customer experience due to the problem of data silos.
- Hevo has built an Automated Unified Data Platform to intelligently build User and Customer Profile across all Data Sources within companies.
- What sets Hevo apart from all previous attempts at solving this problem is building a completely self-serve platform that even non-technical users can operate.
- Hevo targets the global market with operations based across Bangalore, India and San Francisco, USA.
- Hevo is currently working with 30+ Customers across 5 countries.
- Hevo is backed by Venture Capital firm Chirate Ventures (Formerly IDG Ventures).
- Head of Digital Demand Generation and Growth
About the role :
We're looking for a strategic, data-driven, and ambitious leader who will own the building of sales pipeline and new business revenue growth. You will be responsible for establishing a scalable inbound lead generation strategy and manage a team that executes growth initiatives at Hevo. This is a great opportunity to make a big impact at a fast-growing startup for a results-driven, highly-collaborative individual who is comfortable with both the analytical and creative aspects of leading a holistic demand generation strategy. This role is based in Bangalore office and reports directly to the CEO.
What will you be doing?
- Leading a team of marketers to execute a multi-channel demand generation strategy and drive key business metrics (MQLs, SQLs, Opportunities)
- Managing the development and execution of all digital lead generation programs to drive free trials, demo requests, and optimize funnel conversion rates
- Building a strong trusted relationship with the Sales team and leadership - contributing updates in sales pipeline meetings and supporting revenue-generating initiatives
- Forecasting monthly pipeline and presenting weekly results to Marketing, Sales, and leadership functions
- Driving the strategy and execution of lead nurturing programs through email, webinars, events, co-marketing, etc. to engage prospects higher in the funnel
- Growing the Demand Generation and Marketing Ops team through hiring, coaching, and training
- Collaborating with PR, Content and Product Marketing to develop compelling marketing assets and thought leadership to drive demand
- Directing our tradeshow and events strategy to generate new leads and nurture prospects
- Implementing new processes and technology to continuously improve our demand generation operations
What are we looking for?
- 8+ years of experience in a B2B digital demand generation role
- Strong track record of driving leads and funnel conversion programs
- Strategic thinker with meticulous attention to detail
- Deep understanding of various marketing channels including paid search, SEO, content, ABM, social, events
- Growth mindset with a results-driven approach to work (testing, measuring, iterating)
- Team player and dedicated people manager passionate about learning and coaching
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.