CEO/Co-Founder at Hevo Data Inc
Views:7511 Applications:833 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:566
Hevo - Director - Program Management (8-15 yrs)
About The Role:
Hevo is looking for a Director - Program Management to work directly with the CEO / Founder. This role is part of a small team that works closely with the CEO / Founder on everything ranging from strategy and planning to special projects and executive coordination. This is a key role that impacts all areas of the business - you will be working with team members and leaders, both internal and external. You will have the ability to directly impact and improve decisions and processes, and your work will increase the speed and efficiency of execution throughout the company.
This role will give you an insider look at how a growth stage company scales and operate, from the vantage point of the executive team. You will experience what works, and learn from what doesn't.
You should have the ambition to become a Founder, CEO, or COO one day. This position is a stepping stone towards that aspiration or a leadership role at Hevo.
1. Identify, define, manage, and drive ad-hoc special projects and initiatives that are cross-functional and strategy to the company.
2. Build a thorough understanding of all areas of the business - operations, government relations, product, ops - to determine priorities of the CEO through weekly meetings and identifying opportunities to increase the leadership team and the company's effectiveness in execution.
3. Drive executive-level operations - strategic and OKR planning, business reviews, and Board meetings.
4. Facilitate effective decision-making throughout the organization.
1. 8+ years of experience in management consulting, venture capital, investment banking, corporate strategy, product management, or similar.
2. Self-directed, resourceful, and comfortable with operating in ambiguity.
3. Experience in financial analysis and basic modeling.
4. Excellent problem-solving ability.
5. Excellent communicator and relationship builder.
6. The ability to summarize and present complex topics effectively to a wide audience.
7. Experience in organizing and managing cross-functional projects.
8. Entrepreneurial with a growth mindset.
9. Startup experience a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.