CEO/Co-Founder at Hevo Data Inc
Views:413 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Hevo - Director - Product Management - Data Platform (10-12 yrs)
About the Company
Hevo Data, Inc (https://hevodata.com)
Hevo is a No Code Data Pipeline that helps companies consolidate data from multiple data sources such as Databases, Marketing Applications such as Hubspot, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Appsflyer, etc.
We are a Series A start-up and are backed by Sequoia Capital and Qualgro. We have raised a total of $12 Million.
Headquartered in San Francisco, we have customers from over 25+ countries in domains such as e-commerce, financial technology, and healthcare.
Here are more details on the problem we are solving:
To truly understand their customers and answer complex business questions, companies need to unify data from multiple systems.
As a prerequisite to answering these questions, data needs to be prepared for analysis. This requires businesses to invest additional engineering bandwidth to build and maintain systems to fetch, clean & transform this data. Hevo makes this process easier for businesses by cutting down the amount of time spent in extracting and preparing data from a few weeks to a few minutes through a No-Code Platform.
Product Management at Hevo
- We are looking for an experienced Product Management Leader with technical depth who can translate complex customer requirements into simple to use product features
- You will work closely with engineering to define and deliver a world-class product, interact with customers, partners, and sales to understand
- This is an opportunity to build incredibly highly leveraged products and platforms with a team of experienced software engineers
What you would do:
- Collaborate with Engineering Team, Design Teams, and Business Stakeholders to deliver world-class Data Products for business and technical users
- Conduct research and customer interviews to drive product strategy and define success
- Understand the data ecosystem, markets, competition, and user requirements in depth
- Define the product roadmap and spec-out new features/product enhancements
- Launch new products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly
What we expect:
- 10+years of Product Management experience in Data Integration / ETL space
- 2+ years of experience working as a software, cloud infrastructure engineer or equivalent
- Experience in leading a team of Product Managers
- Ability to deep dive with engineering and business teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess the business acumen and technical expertise
- Ability to use data to define the success criteria of a feature