Senior Talent Advisor at Hevo Data
Views:253 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Hevo Data - Solutions Specialist (2-6 yrs)
About the Company: Hevo Data, Inc (https://hevodata.com)
Hevo is a No-Code Data Pipeline that helps companies consolidate data from multiple data sources such as Databases, Marketing Applications such as Hubspot, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Appsflyer, etc.
To truly understand their customers and answer complex business questions, companies need to unify data from multiple systems.
As a prerequisite to answering these questions, data needs to be prepared for analysis. This requires businesses to invest additional engineering bandwidth to build and maintain systems to fetch, clean & transform this data. Hevo makes this process easier for businesses by cutting down the amount of time spent in extracting and preparing data from a few weeks to a few minutes through a No-Code Platform.
We have customers across 20+ countries in domains such as e-commerce, financial technology, and healthcare. We are backed by Sequoia Capital and have a fast-growing team that works out of our offices in San Francisco and Bangalore.
About the Role Solutions Specialist:
- Solutions Specialists at Hevo are at the nexus of opportunity and execution, both for our customers and for Hevo.
- We are looking for motivated individuals with experience in customer-facing roles and an insatiable curiosity for technology. In concert with Sales Team, you will play a critical role in deciphering complex application architectures and, when possible, devising creative yet practical solutions.
- While being primarily pre-sales focused, you will act as a customer's trusted advisor throughout the sales process into Launch. This will allow you to optimize our pre-sales and post-sales efforts into one cohesive customer experience.
- Come join the fast-growing team at Hevo! Your work will have a vital impact on the success of our customers and our company. And you- ll love doing it with us along the way.
What we do:
- We implement high throughput data pipelines using Kafka and Java.
- We build the world's prettiest and most intuitive user interfaces using React, Angular, Typescript, and other OSS libraries.
- We use a variety of other Open Source technologies including MySQL, Redis, RocksDB, InfluxDB, and more.
- We write reusable, efficient, and highly concurrent code. We are proud of the technology we build but we are not dogmatic about our techniques.
- We frequently re-evaluate our decisions and proactively make improvements to avoid last-minute chaos.
What you'll be doing:
- Be a subject matter expert on Hevo's Data Integration Platform and evangelize Hevo's value and features to potential customers
- Own the discovery and qualification of Hevo's technical compatibility with prospects and provide consultative guidance on technical deal strategy
- Strategically partner with Account Executive teams to identify customer business goals, needs, and pains
- Collaborate with Customer to ensure Proof of Concepts, Trial and Onboardings are successful
- Monitor industry news on technology products, partners, and competitors to maintain a deep ecosystem expertise
- Seek ways to optimize the technical sales process and build efficiency across Sales and Customer Experience teams
- Act as the voice of the customer by translating, aggregating, and representing customer feedback to the Product and Engineering teams
- Provide technical responses to RFPs, RFIs, and Security Questionnaires
What will set you up for success:
- Relevant Professional Experience. 2+ years of relevant Solutions Engineering experience required.
- Excellent communication skills. You can relate complicated concepts to non-technical people while maintaining the ability to speak credibly to highly technical people. You hear customer pains and excel at root-cause analysis in real-time.
- Solution mindset. You are motivated by devising solutions to complex sets of customer requirements that lead to winning the deal.
- Polished presenter. You are comfortable leading presentations and demos to large groups of both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Understand the business value. You tie business problems to Hevo's technical solutions and understand technology value propositions.
- Fast learner. You have a proven capacity to quickly absorb new concepts and technologies.
- Thrive under pressure. You perform well under uncertainty, high pressure, and high impact conditions.
- Past experience in building ETL processes or managing data warehouses will be an added advantage.