Senior Talent Advisor at Hevo Data
Views:105 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Hevo Data - Solutions Specialist (2-6 yrs)
- Solutions Specialists at Hevo are at the nexus of opportunity and execution, both for our customers and for Hevo.
- We are looking for motivated individuals with experience in customer-facing roles and an insatiable curiosity for technology. In concert with Sales Team, you will play a critical role in deciphering complex application architectures and, when possible, devising creative yet practical solutions.
- While being primarily pre-sales focused, you will act as a customer's trusted advisor throughout the sales process into Launch. This will allow you to optimize our pre-sales and post-sales efforts into one cohesive customer experience.
- Come join the fast-growing team at Hevo! Your work will have a vital impact on the success of our customers and our company. And you- ll love doing it with us along the way.
What we do:
- We implement high throughput data pipelines using Kafka and Java.
- We build the world's prettiest and most intuitive user interfaces using React, Angular, Typescript, and other OSS libraries.
- We use a variety of other Open Source technologies including MySQL, Redis, RocksDB, InfluxDB, and more.
- We write reusable, efficient, and highly concurrent code. We are proud of the technology we build but we are not dogmatic about our techniques.
- We frequently re-evaluate our decisions and proactively make improvements to avoid last-minute chaos.
What you'll be doing:
- Be a subject matter expert on Hevo's Data Integration Platform and evangelize Hevo's value and features to potential customers
- Own the discovery and qualification of Hevo's technical compatibility with prospects and provide consultative guidance on technical deal strategy
- Strategically partner with Account Executive teams to identify customer business goals, needs, and pains
- Collaborate with Customer to ensure Proof of Concepts, Trial and Onboardings are successful
- Monitor industry news on technology products, partners, and competitors to maintain a deep ecosystem expertise
- Seek ways to optimize the technical sales process and build efficiency across Sales and Customer Experience teams
- Act as the voice of the customer by translating, aggregating, and representing customer feedback to the Product and Engineering teams
- Provide technical responses to RFPs, RFIs, and Security Questionnaires
What will set you up for success:
- Relevant Professional Experience. 2+ years of relevant Solutions Engineering experience required.
- Excellent communication skills. You can relate complicated concepts to non-technical people while maintaining the ability to speak credibly to highly technical people. You hear customer pains and excel at root-cause analysis in real-time.
- Solution mindset. You are motivated by devising solutions to complex sets of customer requirements that lead to winning the deal.
- Polished presenter. You are comfortable leading presentations and demos to large groups of both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Understand the business value. You tie business problems to Hevo's technical solutions and understand technology value propositions.
- Fast learner. You have a proven capacity to quickly absorb new concepts and technologies.
- Thrive under pressure. You perform well under uncertainty, high pressure, and high impact conditions.
- Past experience in building ETL processes or managing data warehouses will be an added advantage.