Chief of Staff at Hevo Data
Views:721 Applications:237 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:179
Hevo Data - Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition (8-12 yrs)
What is Hevo?
- Hevo is a No-Code Data Pipeline that helps companies consolidate data from multiple data sources such as Databases, Marketing Applications such as Hubspot, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Appsflyer, etc.
- We are a San Francisco/ Bangalore company with customers spread across 27+ countries in domains such as e-commerce, financial technology, and healthcare.
- Strongly backed by investors like Sequoia Capital, Chiratae, and Qualgro we have successfully raised $12M to date and are looking forward to our next phase of hyper-growth!
- To know more about us, please visit the link below :
What problem is Hevo trying to solve for customers?
- Organizations want to leverage their data to make smarter business decisions. However, they struggle a lot to integrate data residing within multiple silos.
- As a prerequisite to generating business insights, data needs to be prepared for analysis. This requires businesses to invest additional engineering bandwidth to build and maintain systems to fetch, clean & transform this data. Hevo makes this process easier for businesses by cutting down the amount of time spent in extracting and preparing data from a few weeks to a few minutes through a No-Code Platform.
To know more about our Product, please visit the link below :
What will be your role at Hevo?
- Hevo is on a mission to build the best in class technology products from India for the world. In order to do so, we are building a team of talented leaders who can bring their best each day. You can play a key role in helping us achieve our mission and taking the company through a significant growth period.
- We have a great opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Manager who will be partnering with multiple business heads at Hevo to hire world-class candidates across tech and non-tech roles. You will have an opportunity to build, scale, and lead an A+ recruitment team for an emerging startup in B2B SaaS.
- If you have the ambition to lead the Talent Acquisition Team for a growing organization, this position is a stepping stone towards that aspiration
1) Lead, inspire and develop a team of recruiters responsible for sourcing, coordinating, and onboarding candidates across the business functions
2) Create a strong talent pipeline for all open positions by designing and executing effective candidate outreach strategies
3) Serve as a trusted business partner for various business functions, offering counsel, expertise collaboration, and understanding of their businesses, variable, and outcomes
4) Be a strategic partner within the organization to promote, advocate, and lead our recruitment branding efforts with marketing, sales, strategy, and engineering
5) Be a leader to the People and Recruiting teams and a partner and consultant to leaders across the organization
6) Identify and resolve any bottlenecks in the recruitment process
What are we looking for?
1) 8 - 12 years of work experience as a Senior TA Manager or similar HR role
2) In-depth knowledge of full recruiting cycle and employer branding techniques
3) Familiarity with a variety of selection methods (interviews, assignments, psychological tests, etc.)
4) Experience with ATS and other recruitment marketing tools
5) Ability to motivate and train team members
6) Good communication and interpersonal skills
What will we offer?
1) Competitive salary
2) Performance-based incentives
3) Company-paid medical insurance for you and your family
4) Flexible vacation policy
5) Work from home policy
To know more about the fun times we have please visit :