Recruiter at Hevo Data
Views:663 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:129
Hevo Data - Manager - People & Culture (1-5 yrs)
What is Hevo Data?
Ever wondered what Swiggy, Curefit, Lendingkart, and hundreds of other data-driven companies have in common? They all use Hevo Data's fully managed Automated Pipelines to consolidate their data from multiple sources like Databases, Marketing Applications, Cloud Storage, SDKs, and Streaming Services, etc.
Our mission is simple yet bold: Build a best-in-class technology product from India for the world!
We are a San Francisco/ Bangalore company with customers spread across 27+ countries in domains such as e-commerce, financial technology, and healthcare.
Strongly backed by investors like Sequoia Capital, Chiratae, and Qualgro we have successfully raised $12M to date and are looking forward to our next phase of hyper-growth!
Please visit our website to know more about us.
What problem is Hevo Data trying to solve?
Organizations want to leverage their data to make smarter business decisions. However, they struggle a lot to integrate data residing within multiple silos.
As a prerequisite to generating business insights, data needs to be prepared for analysis. This requires businesses to invest additional engineering bandwidth to build and maintain systems to fetch, clean & transform this data. Hevo Data makes this process easier for businesses by cutting down the amount of time spent in extracting and preparing data from a few weeks to a few minutes through a No-Code Platform.
What will be your role as Manager - People and Culture at Hevo?
We're scouting for a dynamic Human Resource professional who can synergize people, processes, and policies. We're on a mission to ensure a workplace that excites, engages, and unleashes true human capital. The opportunity offers experience and ownership in Talent onboarding, Employee interfacing, Engagement, Compliance, and other key aspects related to the Human Resource function.
- Manage, assess and continuously improve the onboarding experience of new hires.
- Drive key initiatives related to employee engagement, experience, team-building with business leaders.
- Identify, manage, review, revise HR policies and processes that directly impact the employee experience.
- Interface with employee(s) and be a single point of contact for all aspects related to policies, processes, people.
- Own up Compliance, Audits, Reportings related to Human Resource function by partnering with Finance, Legal and other functions.
What experience are we looking for?
- 1 to 5 years of experience as HR Generalist, HR Business Partner in Human Resources function preferably in IT companies or Start-ups
- Hands-on experience in interfacing with Employee(s)
- Thorough understanding of HR compliances, Audits, Policies, etc
Why join us?
- You aspire to be the best in everything that you do.
- You are thrilled about committing to an audacious goal and delivering it
- You have a curiosity for the data and analytics space.
- You want to be part of a rocketship, learning with the best talent and growing in your career
- You want to make a difference and provide best-in-class technology product to the world
What will we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based bonus
- Company-paid medical insurance for you and your family
- Flexible vacation policy
- Work from home policy
To know more about the fun times we have please visit Life at Hevo