Recruiter at Hevo Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Views:652 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Hevo Data - Director - Enterprise Sales (8-15 yrs)
Director of Sales - Enterprise Software
About the Company:
Hevo Data, Inc (https://hevodata.com)
In companies, information and data about customers is spread across different apps such as Sales CRM (Salesforce), Advertising Channels (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads), Marketing Tech (Hubspot, Mailchimp, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Twilio), Financial System (Quickbooks, Stripe, MS Excel, etc.), Support (Zendesk, Intercom, etc.).
- Data & information stored in these apps are siloed, making it difficult for anyone within the company to get a complete view of their customers and business metrics.
- With more and more companies now adopting different Saas apps for different functions of their business this problem has become complex.
- Companies are struggling to deliver superior customer experience due to the problem of data silos.
- Hevo has built an Automated Unified Data Platform to intelligently build User and Customer Profile across all Data Sources within companies.
- What sets Hevo apart from all previous attempts at solving this problem is building a completely self-serve platform that even non-technical users can operate.
- Hevo targets the global market with operations based across Bangalore, India and San Francisco, USA.
- Hevo is currently working with Enterprise Customers across 10+ countries. Hevo is backed by Venture Capital - Chiratae Ventures, Sequoia Capital's Surge.
Role: Director of Sales
We're looking for a strategic, data-driven, and ambitious sales leader who will own business development and revenue growth for Hevo.
As a Sales Director, you will be instrumental in accelerating global business growth for Hevo by identifying prospective clients and closing new deals. This role will be focussed on pursuing and managing opportunities through all phases including prospecting, qualification, sales pursuit, and closure. This role is based in Bangalore office and reports directly to the CEO.
This is a great opportunity to make a big impact at a fast-growing startup for a results-driven, highly-collaborative sales leader who enjoys a role filled with challenges and autonomy.
Role and Responsibility:
- Strategize and execute new logo acquisition and revenue growth programs (inbound and outbound) to create an active sales pipeline, drive free trials, and conversions.
- Forecast monthly and quarterly sales pipeline. Consistently achieve targets and present results to leadership teams.
- Apply a solution-based approach to selling, navigate and close complex multi-party sales in a consultative manner.
- Understand and effectively present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to various stakeholders, both technical and non - technical and in turn showcase product value.
- Develop and nurture relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and existing clients to build long-term trust and value.
- Build and grow the sales team through hiring, coaching, and training.
- Collaborate with different functions - Pre-sales, Marketing, Product, and Engineering to come up with sales proposals, sales campaigns, sales tools/assets.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 8+ years of field sales experience preferred with an emphasis on databases, ETL, or Business Intelligence.
- Proven ability to independently manage, develop, and close new client relationships.
- Experience hitting quota of $2M+ of ARR per year.
- A track record of success in driving consistent activity, pipeline development, and quota achievement.
- Experience determining customer requirements and presenting appropriate solutions.
- Has a flair in building and championing relationships with clients and the internal team.
- Passion to understand technology and technical products.
- A proactive, independent thinker with high energy and drive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.