Recruiter at Hevo Technologies India Pvt Ltd
Views:1818 Applications:459 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:393
Hevo Data - Business Analyst - Product & Marketing Team (2-4 yrs)
About the Company:
Hevo Data, Inc (https://hevodata.com)
Hevo is a No Code Data Pipeline that helps companies consolidate data from multiple data sources such as Databases, Marketing Applications such as Hubspot, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Appsflyer, etc.
We are a Series A start-up and are backed by Sequoia Capital and Qualgro. We have raised a total of $12 Million.
Headquartered in San Francisco, we have customers from over 25+ countries in domains such as e-commerce, financial technology, and healthcare.
Here are more details on the problem we are solving:
To truly understand their customers and answer complex business questions, companies need to unify data from multiple systems.
As a prerequisite to answering these questions, data needs to be prepared for analysis. This requires businesses to invest additional engineering bandwidth to build and maintain systems to fetch, clean & transform this data. Hevo makes this process easier for businesses by cutting down the amount of time spent in extracting and preparing data from a few weeks to a few minutes through a No-Code Platform.
Role: Business Analyst - Product and Marketing Team
Do you get excited by the challenge of scaling a fast-growing company through strong analytics and business insights? Are you someone who enjoys making sense of large data sets and identifying groundbreaking trends, gaps, and growth opportunities hidden in it?
We are looking for a Business Analyst to assist our Product and Marketing teams to design, track, measure entire funnel metrics reports and share insights for all initiatives such as Paid Search, Display, Organic, Custome Funnels, Product Engagement, and more.
The role will offer immense opportunities to grow exponentially by learning and implementing innovative data analysis frameworks and strategies. You will work hands-on with cutting-edge data analysis tools and applications to solve real-world business problems that have a huge impact in shaping the company.
The ideal candidate will be independent, entrepreneurial, and passionate about enabling your team to be more data-driven! She or he should be curious and should have a strong scientific temperament.
What you'll do:
- Be the analytical powerhouse to the Product and Marketing teams - know the ins and outs of our database, consisting of both internal and third-party data, including availability, provenance, reliability, and relationships between data sets. Through SQL, you will process, transform, merge, and report our data.
- Drive highly visible analytic projects for the Product and Marketing teams across Customer Funnels, Paid/Organic acquisition channels. Surface insights and present results to business leaders using a variety of tools.
- Deliver in-depth analyses regularly on the effectiveness of campaigns across multiple channels - SEM, Emails, Content Marketing, Advertising Platforms - Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, and more.
- Build models on Customer Segmentation, Channel Attribution, Customer Lifecycle, etc. to highlight challenges and opportunities.
- Collaborate with the marketing and product team to understand business strategy, challenges, and goals, and discover areas for opportunity.
- Uplevel teams- own data skills, democratize access to data.
- Bring process improvement by consistently challenging our benchmarks, metrics with the industry trends and standards.
What we're looking for:
- 2-4 years in a quantitative role preferably across growth analytics / media analytics / marketing analytics / product analytics / financial analysis.
- Day-to-day familiarity with writing efficient SQL queries on large datasets to extract and manipulate data is required.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to explain complex analyses to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated experience using spreadsheets and/or dashboarding tools (Tableau, Looker, etc.) to analyze marketing performance and forecast future growth.
- Understanding of various marketing channels - paid search and/or paid social channels & tools: AdWords, Facebook, etc.
- Experience coding in languages such as Python is advantageous.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and project management skills.
- Ability to think logically, a high level of drive, initiative, and self-motivation.
- Comfortable prioritizing and driving multiple projects simultaneously and holistically own deliverables.