CEO/Co-Founder at Hevo Data Inc
Views:3872 Applications:942 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:542
Hevo - Chief Of Staff To CEO (3-5 yrs)
About Hevo (www.hevodata.com):
Hevo is an Automated Data Pipeline that helps companies consolidate data from multiple data sources such as Databases, Marketing Applications such as Hubspot, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Appsflyer, etc.
To truly understand their customers and answer complex business questions, companies need to unify data from multiple systems.
As a prerequisite to answering these questions, data needs to be prepared for analysis. This requires businesses to invest additional engineering bandwidth to build and maintain systems to fetch, clean & transform this data. Hevo makes this process easier for businesses by cutting down the amount of time spent extracting and preparing data from a few weeks to a few minutes through a No-Code Platform.
We are backed by Sequoia Capital and Chiratae Ventures. Raised over USD 12 Million.
We have a fast-growing team that works out of our offices in Bangalore.
The team strength is about 90+ people. We estimate to grow up to 150 in the next 3-6 months.
We currently serve customers across 25 countries - North America, France, Hong Kong, Malaysia, South Africa, India, Malaysia.
About The Role:
- Hevo is looking for a Chief of Staff to work directly with the CEO / Founder.
- As the Chief of Staff, you will work closely with the CEO / Founder on everything ranging from strategy and planning to special projects and executive coordination. This is a key role that impacts all areas of the business - you will be working with team members and leaders, both internal and external. You will have the ability to directly impact and improve decisions and processes, and your work will increase the speed and efficiency of execution throughout the company.
- The Chief of Staff role will give you an insider look at how a growth stage company scales and operate, from the vantage point of the executive team. You will experience what works, and learn from what doesn- t.
- You should have the ambition to become a Founder, CEO, or COO one day. This position is a stepping stone towards that aspiration or a leadership role at Hevo or another growth stage company.
- Identify, define, manage, and drive ad-hoc special projects and initiatives that are cross-functional and strategic to the company.
- Build a thorough understanding of all areas of the business - operations, government relations, product, ops - to determine priorities of the CEO through weekly meetings and identifying opportunities to increase the leadership team and the company's effectiveness in execution.
- Drive executive-level operations - strategic and OKR planning, business reviews, and Board meetings.
- Facilitate effective decision-making throughout the organization.
- 3+ years of experience in management consulting (McKinsey, BCG, Bain), Venture Capital, Corporate Strategy.
- Self-directed, resourceful, and comfortable with operating in ambiguity.
- Experience in financial analysis and basic modeling.
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder.
- The ability to summarize and present complex topics effectively to a wide audience.
- Experience in organizing and managing cross-functional projects.
- Entrepreneurial with a growth mindset.
- Startup experience a plus.