Talent Acquisition Specialist at Hevo Data
Views:9683 Applications:708 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:651
Hevo - Chief of Staff to CEO (3-5 yrs)
About the Company: Hevo Data, Inc (https://hevodata.com)
Hevo offers an Automated Unified Data Platform to unify all the data across different systems and applications. Companies can now make all their data accessible to decision-makers without putting any engineering development effort. We have an immense focus on automation to enable even non-technical users to be able to solve their own problems.
Our mission is to make data accessible to every person within the company to make smarter decisions and delight their customers.
The founding team comprises of repeat entrepreneurs who have built a VC Funded startup - SpoonJoy (funded by SAIF Partners).
The team at Hevo has experience working in top tier companies such as Flipkart, Amazon, Myntra and more. The majority of the team comes from Tier-I educational backgrounds such as IITs, NITs.
The team strength is about 20 people. We estimate to grow up to 40 in the next 9-12 months.
We currently serve customers across 7 countries - North America, France, Hong Kong, Malaysia, South Africa, India, Malaysia.
We have raised capital of around $5M from some of the most marquee investors such as Sequoia Capital's Surge, Chiratae Ventures (an early investor in Flipkart, Myntra).
About The Role:
Hevo is looking for a Chief of Staff to work directly with the CEO / Founder.
As the Chief of Staff, you will work closely with the CEO / Founder on everything ranging from strategy and planning to special projects and executive coordination. This is a key role that impacts all areas of the business - you will be working with team members and leaders, both internal and external. You will have the ability to directly impact and improve decision and processes, and your work will increase the speed and efficiency of execution throughout the company.
The Chief of Staff role will give you an insider look at how a growth stage company scales and operate, from the vantage point of the executive team. You will experience what works, and learn from what doesn't.
You should have the ambition to become a Founder, CEO, or COO one day. This position is a stepping stone towards that aspiration or a leadership role at Hevo or another growth stage company.
- Identify, define, manage and drive ad hoc special projects and initiatives that are cross-functional and strategy to the company.
- Build a thorough understanding of all areas of the business - operations, government relations, product, ops - to determine priorities of the CEO through weekly meetings and identifying opportunities to increase the leadership team and the company's effectiveness in execution.
- Drive executive-level operations - strategic and OKR planning, business reviews, and Board meetings.
- Facilitate effective decision-making throughout the organization.
- 3+ years of experience in management consulting, venture capital, investment banking, corporate strategy, product management, or similar.
- Self-directed, resourceful, and comfortable with operating in ambiguity.
- Experience in financial analysis and basic modeling.
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder.
- The ability to summarize and present complex topics effectively to a wide audience.
- Experience in organizing and managing cross-functional projects.
- Entrepreneurial with a growth mindset.
- Startup experience a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.