CEO/Co-Founder at Hevo Data Inc
Views:6815 Applications:1887 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
Hevo - Business Analyst (1-4 yrs)
About the company:
Ever wondered what Swiggy, Curefit, Lendingkart, and hundreds of other data-driven companies have in common? They all use Hevo Data's fully managed Automated Pipelines to consolidate their data from multiple sources like Databases, Marketing Applications, Cloud Storage, SDKs, and Streaming Services, etc.
Our mission is simple yet bold: Build a best-in-class technology product from India for the world!
We are a San Francisco/ Bangalore company with customers spread across 30+ countries in domains such as e-commerce, financial technology, and healthcare.
Strongly backed by investors like Sequoia Capital, Chiratae, and Qualgro we have successfully raised $43M to date and are looking forward to our next phase of hyper-growth! Read more on our funding on TechCrunch.
Please visit our Company Website to know more about us.
What problems is Hevo Data trying to solve for the customers?
Organizations want to leverage their data to make smarter business decisions. However, they struggle a lot to integrate data residing within multiple silos.
As a prerequisite to generating business insights, data needs to be prepared for analysis. This requires businesses to invest additional engineering bandwidth to build and maintain systems to fetch, clean & transform this data. Hevo Data makes this process easier for businesses by cutting down the amount of time spent extracting and preparing data from a few weeks to a few minutes through a No-Code Platform.
To know more about our Product, please visit Our Product
What will be your role at Hevo?
Do you get excited by the challenge of scaling a fast-growing company through strong analytics and business insights? Are you someone who enjoys making sense of large data sets and identifying groundbreaking trends, gaps and growth opportunities hidden in it?
We are looking for a Business Analyst to assist our Growth teams to design, track, measure entire funnel metrics and share insights for all initiatives such as Organic Growth, Website Traffic and Conversions, Search Engine Optimization, Sales Funnels, and more.
The role will offer immense opportunities to grow exponentially by learning and implementing innovative data analysis frameworks and strategies. You will work hands-on with cutting edge data analysis tools and applications to solve real-world business problems that have huge impact in shaping the company.
The ideal candidate will be independent, entrepreneurial, and passionate about enabling your team to be more data-driven! She or he should be curious and should have a strong scientific temperament.
What you'll do:
- Be the analytical powerhouse to the Growth team - know the ins and outs of our database, consisting of both internal and third-party data, including availability, provenance, reliability, and relationships between data sets. Through SQL, you will process, transform, merge, and report our data.
- Drive highly visible analytic projects for the Product and Marketing teams across Customer Funnels, Paid/Organic acquisition channels. Surface insights and present results to business leaders using a variety of tools.
- Deliver in-depth analyses regularly on the effectiveness of campaigns across multiple channels - Organic Growth, Website Conversions, Search Engine Optimization, Sales Funnels and more.
- Build models on Blog Ranking , Cohort Analysis, Traffic to Website Conversion, etc. to highlight challenges and opportunities.
- Collaborate with the organic growth and SEO team to understand business strategy, challenges, and goals, and discover areas for opportunity.
- Uplevel teams' own data skills, democratize access to data.
- Bring process improvement by consistently challenging our benchmarks, metrics with the industry trends and standards.
What we're looking for:
- 1-4 years in a quantitative role preferably across growth analytics / media analytics / marketing analytics / product analytics / financial analysis.
- Day-to-day familiarity with writing efficient SQL queries on large datasets to extract and manipulate data is required.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to explain complex analyses to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated experience using spreadsheets and/or dashboarding tools (Tableau, Looker, etc.) to analyze marketing performance and forecast future growth.
- Understanding of various SEO tools like Ahref, Semrush etc. is a plus.
- Experience coding in languages such as Python is advantageous.
- Excellent communication, organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to think logically, a high level of drive, initiative, and self-motivation.
- Comfortable prioritizing and driving multiple projects simultaneously and holistically own deliverables.