Talent Acquisition Specialist at Hevo Data
Views:3973 Applications:308 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Hevo - Assistant Vice President - Finance - CA (6-10 yrs)
About the Company: Hevo Data, Inc (https://hevodata.com)
- In companies information and data about customers is spread across different apps such as Sales CRM (Salesforce), Advertising Channels (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads), Marketing Tech (Hubspot, Mailchimp, Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Twilio), Financial System (Quickbooks, Stripe, MS excel etc.), Support (Zendesk, Intercom etc.).
- Data & information stored in these apps is siloed, making it difficult for anyone within the company to get a complete view of their customers and business metrics.
- With more and more companies now adopting different Saas apps for different functions of their business this problem has become complex.
- Companies are struggling to deliver superior customer experience due to the problem of data silos.
- Hevo has built an Automated Unified Data Platform to intelligently build User and Customer Profile across all Data Sources within companies.
- What sets Hevo apart from all previous attempts at solving this problem is building a completely self-serve platform that even non-technical users can operate.
- Hevo targets the global market with operations based across Bangalore, India and San Francisco, USA.
- Hevo is currently working with 30+ Customers across 5 countries.
- Hevo is backed by Venture Capital firm Chirate Ventures (Formerly IDG Ventures).
Hevo: AVP - Finance
About the role:
We're seeking a strategic finance professional who will be responsible for managing the entire end to end finance including planning, implementing, and running of all the financial activities at Hevo Data. This role is based in the Bangalore office.
- Control and evaluate the organization's fundraising plans and capital structure
- Treasury Management
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of financial forecasts and report variances
- Manage the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Lead, manage and develop financial activities to deliver high-quality accounting services and achieve business goals
What are we looking for?
- 6 to 10 years of total experience in finance
- Prior experience in Cross Border Software companies
- Extensive knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Education Background - CA (Preferably a rank holder)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to strategize and solve problems
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Experience in managing finance and accounts for a startup would be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.