Human Resource - Recuitment at Hero Housing Finance Limited
Views:1254 Applications:317 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Hero Housing Finance - Manager - Finance & Accounts (3-5 yrs)
1. Preparation/review of the income statement and balance sheet and other financial statement notes including variance analysis and commentaries as per Ind-AS and I-GAAP;
2. Management of Direct Assignment, PTC Deals and other similar partnership/ investor deals;
3. Managing Audits - Statutory, Internal, Tax and Regulatory;
4. Review and Compliance of function's established control framework under the defined SOP- s, manuals and policies.
5. Regulatory Compliance (Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly and Annual Returns) to NHB within defined timelines;
6. Preparation and review of monthly/quarterly deliverables relating to company's consolidated position;
7. Working on projects for implementation of new accounting standards, restructures, acquisitions etc.
8. Coordinating internally with business teams for various inputs used in deliverables
9. Continuously innovate with focus to improve process enhance efficiencies and add value; ensuring quality consciousness in all aspects of the team.
10. Design and implement process improvements to streamline various business processes and models
11. Establish a thorough understanding of the systems used in company, focusing on the system, excel Models and third-party systems which cover a range of requirements including miscellaneous stakeholders and internal reporting.
12. Any other task related to finance & accounts as may be required from time to time.
Desired Skills and Attributes:
1. Candidate should be a Chartered Accountant with relevant experience of 2 to 3 years, post qualification;
2. Good knowledge of Ind- AS and I- GAAP Accounting Standards and relevant sections of Companies Act, 2013;
3. Hands on with Tally and other ERP's preferably SAP;
4. Well proficient with MS Office, specifically MS Excel and PowerPoint;
5. Good communication skills, both oral and written;
6. Should be a good team player and willing to take initiatives;
7. Ability to do multi-tasking and meet the defined timelines;
8. Candidate from BFSI Industry/ previous experience with Big Fours in Assurance and advisory roles shall be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.